Why Not?

my face burns as he checks me out making me feel naked. I cross my arms across my chest and he chukles walking away as the bell rings and everyone scatteres to their classes. The rest of the day was spent in a blur of shrieks and drama as Eliza finds out Blake has not only slept with her but Monica and two other girls so far.

Lacey need help with some cheers and Josh with some homework. By the end of the day I was so tired my head pounding Eliza's angry shrieks echoing in my head. I take a deep breath of freash air slowly relax as I get closer to home the days troubles faded away.

Then I saw an electric blue car fly by and in the drivers seat was Blake and a girl, Naomi, grinding on him and kissing his neck. Alittle flair of jealousy fills me not for him but because I was once again alone. For those two weeks life was pure bliss and I even went to my first party. I didnt drink but I danced like there wss no tomarrow.

I even danced with a couple of guys who laughed and cheered in surprise that st.Ann had a wild side. And Blakes list of ex's grew much to Eliza's dismay I didnt understand why it upset her so much. It all came to ended sunday morning when I woke up to the sound of my father rumiging around the kitchen.

I stayed in bed trying to judge from the sound if he was drunk after about an hour I got up. After getting dressed I went downstairs as catiously as possible. I found him watching t.v and eating eggs and to my relief orange juice. "Good morning dad how was your trip?" I ask smiling brightly going into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar.

"It was fine." Was all he saidand I nodded sitting at the table nibbling catiously unsure. As soon as I finished I stood up and through the wrapper washed his plate. "I'm going to work on homework at the libray." He glared at me for a full minute before nodding I quickly scurried out before he changed his mind or wores got mad.

About two blocks later Lacey and the girls find me. "Come with us to the mall!" They skried till I agreed 'its not like dad will notice or anything why shouldnt I enjoy my freedom alittle longer?' I said as I hopped into Lacey's bright red mustang convertable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, fan