His House

It turned out Jordan had gotten 'roids n convinced David to try tht same day they did a surprise drug test. The rest of the day was great when I packed up my things I sent my dad a text telling him I was going to do work it with a friend. Fear pools in my stomach as I picture what would wait for me at home.

"Are you ready?" I jump with a squeak. "Yeah l-lets go." I say carefully putting my backpack on. Blake shrugs and starts walking towards the parking lot while girls send him flirty smiles. When they turn and see me their eyes brighten knowing he had made it clear he didnt do virgins and I was clearly a virgin.

For some reason this hurts I sigh longing for that someone to make me feel pretty. I gasp when we get to his car "This is you drive a ferrari?!?!" He unlocks the car and looks up at me surprised. "You know cars?" I blush and look down I gulp. "Only this one." He chuckles and we get into his neon blue ferrari the inside was grey leather with neon blue stitching.

He as soon as he turns on the car the radio screams to life. Five finger death punch roars from the speakers to my favorite song. He turns it down but its still loud just the way I love it . I begin to hum along and they soothe my nerves even when I see how fast hes going.

"You know five finger death punch?" I blush again and nod tucking my hair behind my ears. "Linsdey Haven and them introduced me to some rock music I found out I liked alot of it." I mumbled my hands suddenly becoming extremly intresting. He didnt respond and we stayed quiet the rest if the way there .

When we get to the gates im amazed but I stay quiet fighting the urge to look around like a wided eyed fool. Even when we get to his mansion my pride will not allow me.

~~~~~~~~

Vote Fan comment