《 TWO 》

[filler]

[pre-intro] the name's sonny. kim sonny. i was born in a foreign country but raised in korea when i was two years old. i asked my parents once why couldn't we just live in a different country and they argued saying it was expensive. i snorted by their bullshit. i guess they never bought a kpop idol's album before.

i stood at five foot one and i have dyed red-brownish hair. i styled it without bangs because it'll bother my eyesight so i came off as 'foreign' in seoul. but it's 2019 so i don't care about other people's comments about me.

i attended the same high school and college with my two guy friends - kim hongjoong and jeong yunho. they were my shield and knights in shining armour on my daily life. wherever i go, they were always there with me. except to the bathroom but it was only that one time yunho snuck into the girls' room. i swear.

hongjoong always changed his hair into multiple colours so this semester he had red hair. his style is unique unlike any other so most of the time, people stared at him out of curiosity or pure admiration. he is the center of attention every single day.

yunho is the nice one, so his dyed his hair back to dark brown but i told him he looked cute.. until he said my hair looked like medusa's hair and we started bickering with each other. i can never compliment him without him making our normal conversation turn into a bickering war. in other words, we 'hate' each other. we roast each other all the time but he always, always think of our problems before his.

the day went by as usual. i walked out of my first lecture of the day and looked down at my phone to see the time. it was nearly lunch so i thought of getting a small snack before heading to the resting room. the resting room is where some students get some sleep for half an hour before their class begins and i go there sometimes to rest. one thing i love about this college.

after i bought a small lunch, i headed towards the resting room and approached the lady in charge.

"hi, miss kai." i greeted.

"tired again, sonny? did you even sleep well?" she asked. she was one of the teachers that saw me at my worst when i had insomnia. she helped me found a way to the resting room and since then, i come here to rest when i need to.

"assignments. but there's two weeks left until summer break so i'm looking forward to it."

"you better catch up on your sleep." she strictly adviced me and allowed me in.

i stepped inside room 005 when i stopped at my tracks to see choi san and a girl naked on the bed in the middle of having sex. she was a moaning mess and my body won't move until i dropped the keys. san stopped and turned towards the sound.

instead of being flustered that i walked into them, he got up from the girl and smirked at me.

"enjoying the view, babe?" he ran his hand through his hair seductively.

did i say seductively? i meant disgustingly.

the girl he just banged with put on her underwear and everything before she ran past me, covering her face as if i didn't recognize her.

"wasn't that park gyuri from the fashion designing course?" was the first thing i asked pointing at where she ran. gyuri was a quiet girl for all i know but because of what i witnessed, she isn't quiet anymore.

"i can't believe miss kai allowed you to fuck in the resting room." i massaged my temple.

he was in the middle of zipping his pants and slowly buttoning his shirt while intensively watching me. "you talk like you never broke the rules before. and miss kai is fond of me. as long as i don't bother anyone from the other room. it's sound-proof." he knocked the wall.

"i'm not sleepy anymore," i walked out and returned the keys to miss kai who looked a bit guilty but i ignored her and decided to just fight the sleepiness.

"hey, wait." he pulled my wrist and made me look at him. "you think you can just walk out like that after interrupting me earlier? that was rude." he cocked his eyebrow.

i pushed him. "please. says the person who used my room as a hotel room to fuck with anyone he likes."

"i don't see your name on it."

"i have a key."

"your room key is 006. you went into the wrong room." he stated.

"i don't have time for this. i won't open my mouth about what happened so let me be." this time he didn't follow me when i went back to my place to get some sleep. looks like i'll be skipping my second lecture today.