9. Final Battle

On the screens, there were check marks right next to their faces. The dolls started cheering for them. "We won!?" Hazel exclaimed, "That means we can go to the big world!"
"This is wonderful!" June said as Babo cuddled with her, "We can all find our human child to love!"
"You did it, Moxy!" Mandy said. Three robots came over towards the dolls. "Love and compassion are the doll's true traits!" One robot said, "Let's have a celebration!" The robot then exploded confetti.
"Hazel!" Hazel turned to see Nolan standing there, smiling. "Congratulations! Sorry, I couldn't compete. But, after the robots discovered the truth, they let me go." Hazel ran up to Nolan and unexpectedly kissed him. "I missed you! Michael! Selena! June! Nolan is freed!" Michael, Selena and June then went over to greet Nolan. "We missed you, Nolan." Michael said, "Welcome back."
"Sorry about that kiss," Hazel said sheepishly, "I was really excited to see you and..." Hazel was interrupted with Nolan kissing her on the lips. Suddenly, a random doll pointed to the screen and shouted, "Look!" Everyone turned to see Lou's result; an x right next to him. Lou stood in silent for a minute before sarcastically laughing. "Well," he said, "I guess the cat's out of the bag."
"You failed?" Lydia asked.
"How could you fail?" Tuesday asked.
"You still don't get it," Lou said, stomping his foot. "Of course, I failed. I'll always fail. I'm a prototype!"
"What?" Mandy asked.
"Prototype?" Hazel asked Selena.
"It means he's a model of something original. Usually, prototypes aren't meant to be purchased." Selena explained.
"That means he can't go to the big world," June concluded.
"Prototype is like a good thing, right?" Tuesday asked.
"No! He ain't a real doll, girl." Lydia said.
"You thought that I stuck around this place because I cared so much about you mindless sycophants!?" Lou snarled. Kitty gasped in offense while Lydia didn't say anything.
"Sycophants is like a good thing, right?" Tuesday asked.
"Ugh! No, you imbecile!" Kitty said, frustrated with Tuesday's forgetfulness.
"Is imbecile a good thing?" Tuesday asked Babo.
"My guts says yeah," He replied.
"I'm the model," Lou explained, "The mold. Sent by the factory to help guide you through. Sounds amazing, right?"
"Uh..." Nolan said.
"Wrong! Prototypes are not meant for public consumption! I was never allowed to go to the big world! But, you could!" Lou glared at the Uglydolls and pointed a finger at them. "How can someone as ugly as you be accepted and loved while someone as perfect as I never could and never will?" Lou then stared at the knitting needles in the basket for a while, "Let's see how you feel when you're trapped in this place forever! Just like me!" Lou then pushed a button on remote which caused The Gauntlet to start being put away. He then grabbed a knitting needle and ran out the door. The baby then scooped up the Uglydolls and Mandy and tossed them out just in time before the door closed. Lou callously laughed as the Uglydolls ran to stop Lou.
"Come on!" Kitty said to Tuesday and Lydia as they ran to help. Lou jumped off the rooftop of The Gauntlet and ran towards the portal that led to the big world. Ox ran after him. "It was all a lie!?" He exclaimed, "Dolls don't need you or training! You did it all just to feel powerful!? What happened to you!? We were like brothers!" Ox grabbed the knitting needle in an attempt to stop Lou.
"You, a reject, were gonna leave me just like the others!" Lou said. The Uglydolls ran up to help.
"Ever wondered why the pretties turned on you?"
"It was you!" Ox said, "You tried to have me recycled!"
"You wanted to leave so bad I sent you right where you belong!" Ox slapped Lou with his ears and kicked him. "Ow." Lou then managed to stab the needle into the portal. "The only thing that I did wrong was I should've waited to make sure that you were recycled!" Suddenly, the portal exploded, sending Lou and Ox flying back.
"I need a boost!" Lucky Bat said, turning to Babo. Babo pulled out a rubber band, "I got nothing."
Lou sat up and evilly laughed at the slightly damaged portal. He stood up, grabbed the knitting needle and made his way towards it. "Lou, no!" Ox shouted, "Don't do this!"
Wage grabbed one end of the rubber band with her mouth while Babo grabbed the other with his hands. Lucky Bat jumped into the rubber band as Babo pulled back and released it, sending Lucky Bat into the air. "Destiny time!" Lucky Bat shouted before landing in front of Lou.
Lou glared at Lucky Bat and attempted to attack him only for Lucky Bat to grab hold of the needle. Lucky Bat then proceeded to wring Lou off of the knitting needle, hit him on the back and stomach and send him flying into Babo's and Wage's hands. The two then tossed Lou into the robotic dog's mouth. Hazel, Selena and June cheered with the other dolls. "Good dog!" Moxy said.
"Girls! Girls! Are you gonna let them take over after everything I've done for you?" Lou asked, only to receive dirty looks from the spy girls. "So, where do you want him, Boss?" Lydia asked Moxy.
"Hmm, I haven't decided," Moxy replied before turning to the crowd, "Any suggestions?" The dolls started suggesting certain punishments for Lou.
"Tear the stuffing out of him!"
"Shred that liar apart!"
"Let the dog have him!"
"Give him back to the baby!"
"No, please!" Lou begged, "I know I'm not perfect but, I deserve a second chance. Look into your heart. Look into your heart!" Unsurprisingly, none of the dolls were falling for that. Especially, since they now knew Lou's true colors. "Um," Nolan said, "I have an idea!" Everyone turned to see Nolan standing there as he pulled open the curtains to reveal the washing machine. The robotic dog didn't hesitate to take Lou there. "Nooo!" Lou cried, "Do you know how expensive the suit is!? Dry clean only!"
"Hey, guys?" Wedgehead said, "Something's not right with the portal."