"Sure, smartphones!" Senku smiled at him sarcastically. "Smartphones would be nice to have, huh?" He pointed at Taiju and made a face. "How many tens of billions of years ahead are you?!" He scolded.

"Steel?" Tsukasa said, not sure of his answer, also holding a fish.

"Steel, too, but that's later." Senku smiled at him. "There's something more useful . . ."

==========================

"There's United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru." The girl sang, getting bored and sober. She was now, lying on the floor of the lab. "Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribean, Greenland, El Salvador, too." After that, she sighed.

"Groaning!" She yelled, stretching out her limbs while lying down on the wooden table.

============================

"Took you long enough." The female muttered.

They were outside of the treehouse on their territorial grounds.

The two males were with another one whom she saw in the forest with her older brother.

"I thought we're reviving Yuzu-Nee." She sneered at the two with a disappointed look on her face while backing up.

The older Oki approached the younger one and placing his hands on both of the shoulders. "Sorry, Sis." He said apologetically. "We were chased by lions—"

"Lions?!" The younger Oki exclaimed. She scratched her head where the parietal lobe is supposed to be. "I knew that sentence was a curse!"

The three boys looked at her in confusion. Senku shrugged and all of them went inside the treehouse.

=========================

"So you're telling me that you were chased by lions when Yuzu-Nee is being retrieved." (Y/n) said in a tone. "And had to revive this 'dude' to get rid of 'em."

Taiju nodded aggressively.

They were in different positions. Senku was sitting down doing some work with the earthenware they have, the said 'dude' with the long hair was standing up looking at the lady, and the two Oki siblings were sat down on the ground like there's an interrogation being held.

"At least you're all okay." She sighed in relief and smiled at her brother.

She stood up and looked over to where Senku is at. "I'm guessing the amount of shells you have been gathering is for the damned up something carbonate?"

"Yeah." He smirked and looked at her with those gleaming ruby eyes. "The stuff they use to chalk athletic fields."

"Damn it." She groaned. "I'm going out for a bit." She waved her hands and climbed down the tree going into the forest but not too deep. Only enough that they don't hear her scream for help or something.

She was wary of the new man that Senku and Taiju revived. Tsukasa was it? "It's time for me to play my part."

Then, it happened. A coughing fit. Too much that her knees felt weak. She's been holding it back since they got there. Loud coughing noises could be heard in a five meter radius. "I can still hold it." She mumbled to herself, pulling herself up, supported by a tree.

"I don't have time for this sickness. It's just mild cough. Nothing more nothing less."

Little did she know, someone was watching.

=============================

Weeks later, they've acquired many things. They cemented the walls of their treehouse, made soap, and had extra for their food supply. Mainly, meat and some more mushrooms.

The time came sunset. When the sibling were on their own expedition, the strongest and the smartest people were alone in their territorial grounds.

"Senku," Tsukasa called. "You're an amazing man." He praised.

"Hmm?" Senku responded, still focused on the soap he's been rubbing.

"In the moment after I received, too, you communicated the situation quickly and calmly." Tsukasa continued, seeing that the scientist responded and looked at him, and stopped rubbing the soap by now. "I've never seen anyone as clever as you. I admire you, truly."

Senku put down the soap, rinsed his hands with water and dried it. He was shoveling some of the pulverized shells and put it in a container.

"A man who praises a man to his face is full of ulterior motives. It's been that way for ten billion years." Then, he looked at the strongest male before him. "What's your point?" Be asked.

He smiled. "I really don't mean anything by it." He replied. "I have a feeling you might be able to rebuild modern civilization from scratch. Yes, That's all I wanted to say."

Then there came one of the Oki siblings, putting down a bunch of firewood. "Phew."  he sighed and stretched. "So this is how you build civilization, huh?"

Senku looked at him. "Yeah," He responded quickly and then, putting some calcium carbonate on the container. "One step at a time. We're slowly but surely approaching modern Civilization."

"So, what's the fourth thing?" Taiju asked. "You said there were four handy uses for seashells.

The boy stopped for a while and then, thought about something that changed their lives. "No, three." he held three fingers up. "Didn't I say three?"

"Huh? Did you?" Taiju asked. "Man, even my memory is screwy!" then he laughed.

"What's this all about?" the younger one asked.

"The calcium carbonate." Senku replied. "It only has three uses, right?" He asked, specifically, the girl.

"Oh, so that's what it's called." the girl slapped the back of her fist. "Yups! Three." she smiled with an irk mark on her forehead. "May I talk to you privately?" more than asked, she actually demanded the boy. "Onii-Chan, Clean the mess up with Tsukassan, thanks." She pulled him up and dragged him to a place where only they could hear themselves. 

"So?" Senku called the girl's attention who was checking her surroundings. he was leaning on a tree with his arms cross.

"What was the question for?" She asked, annoyed about what he did. "I'm trying to play dumb."

"And why is that?" He asked in a matter of factly tone. "As far as I know---"

"Tsukassan doesn't know anything about my intel." She cut him off. "I don't wanna get killed if that dude ends up on a rampage."

He sighed. "Fine, as long as it doesn't get in the way with rebuilding civilization (Y/n). You're crucial the plan."

the two of them went back but they didn't go inside the treehouse. Instead, they were making a weapon to counter if the long haired male would try to betray them.