Chapter 3

I was sitting in the car, it felt like ages, why was it taking so long?. I looked at him and triedmy hardest not to stare.. he was so beautiful. His strong jaw line, with those beautiful plump lips and o myy those eyes. WHAT AM I THINKING. I should hate this son of a bitch for forcing me to marry him plus kidnapping me.

"uhh where are we going'' i asked and realized after it went from my mouth how stupid it sounded.

He said nothing he didnt even look, he was sitting there just driving and looking at the road. That mother fucker...

'' YO ARE YOU DEAF I ASKED YOU A GODDAM QUESTION ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION'' i screamed, he finally looked at me with a big smirk on his face. How i wish i could just smack that smirk out of his face

''Youre a feisty one i see, just how i like my soon to be wife'' 

''HA you joking me i am not gonna marry you'' i said and took my phone out og my pocket. Im not gonna look or listen to him.

''You can say what ever you want princess but you gonna marry me, if you like it or nah'' he said preenting the nah, like he was playing a joke. Sadly i didnt find it amusing.

'' You are not the boss of me nd i can do what ever i want if you like it or NAH'' he find it very amusing after i copied his nah, but i kept my face straight. He is not gonna win this game.

He looked at me for a while, while he was waiting ate a stoplight. I felt so uncomfortabel and tried my best not to look at him while he was staring.

''So beautifull'' he whisperd, but i heard him and tried my best not to look like i did. Why did he wanna marry me what is it with mom and dad wanting me to be his wife, and why is it him and not someone else. So much questions and no answers.

We finally stopped somewhere. I got out of the car and my bum felt like a bitch. Before i could actually adjust where i was i just couldnt stop myself and stare at him while he was getting something out of the backseat, it looked like a suitcase. A pink one with a name on it.... WHAT THE HELL.

''WHAT IS MY SUITCASE DOING HERE'' 

'' Please dont scream, its gonna give you rimpels and you are way to young for them.''

'' Im asking it one more time what is my suitcase doing here''

'' Fine, i got it from youre house while ou were busy shopping with youre sister and that annoying friend of yours''

''No shit sherlock, but why is it here''

'' Well why not giving ourselves a sneak preview for our honeymoon and enjoying eachother present.''

Thats when i realized that were in the middle of nowhere. The only thing that you could see were trees and a small beautifull lake next to a manson or a njust really big house.

''Why are we here.''

'' What i said, enjoying each other present.'' 

'' and im asking you again. WHY AM I HERE'' i screamed this time really loud to just annoy him a little bit more.

'' Jesus Christ have mercy on my soul and on this women soon to be my wife...''

'' I AM NOT GONNA MARRY YOU FOR THE LOVE OF MARIA''

'' oowh you will so get youre pretty ass inside, its getting dark.''

'' Im not gonna get in that house while you there''

'' Princess dont make it harder youre gonna live with me anyway, why not starting now. It will be less harder when were married''

'' Im not gonna.... You know what save it. Im not gonna get in even if...'' Before i could even finish me sentence i was swooped over his shoulder inside the mansion. with me over his shoulder and the suitcase in his hands. 

Not that im heavy or something, but damn he was strong. His shoulders were just like bricks, and his chest was so hard... damn... GET OVER YOURSELVE ROSE.

'' LEAVE ME ALONEE ARGHH, PUT ME DOWN YOU CRAZY MAN''

'' Yea crazy for you''

'' UGH STOP IT''

He finally put me down in a big kingsize bed. The room itself was beautifull should i say. The room was big.. really big with a bed in the middle were im laying on right, with a door on the right. Probably the bathroom and just infront of the bed was a door. I gues thats just the exit door. And the left one, where the devil dissapeared,  i its the closet.

The devil himself came out dressed in only pyjama pants. His top body was so sexy. Big broad chest with strong muscels. I could see his V line very well. Once i was done with starring i looked away.

He layed down next to me, and looked in to my eyes. I was speecheless his eyes were way to beautifull.

'' You should probably get ready to sleep unless you wanna sleep with that on'' He looked down my body.

Honestly this outfit was so not comfortabel, but im not gonna dress in my pyjamas while he was looking at me and starring at me in this room. So i just looked away.

'' Alright then i will see you in the morning Princess''

'' Im not nor will i ever be youre fucking Princess''

'' Aah shes back, i was affraid that the cat got youre tongue''

''I wish he would get yours''

'' He wont princess, and what did they say about pretty girls dont curse'?''

'' Well im not pretty then.''

'' No youre not, Youre beautifull. Goodnight princess''

He kissed my cheek and turned around.

After a while he fell asleep. I could hearhim breath, atleast he doesnt snork. 

I got up really quick and went in to the motherfucking in door closet. Jeez this one is big. Bigger then my own. I found my pyjamas and all my other clothes. Did they wanna get rid of me or something what is this?.

I went in to the bathroom, and saw a big hot tube and a shower next to each other. All my suplies were lying there so i took a really quick relaxing shower. Brushed my teeth and got out.

I combed my long brown hair and braid it down my back. It felt like i was being watched so i looked around and saw him sleeping. Weird.

After I wad done i went back and stood there for a while figuring out what i should do. Im not gonna sleep next to him, thats for sure. 

I know it, I took all of the blankets from the smal closet and made a line that crossedthe big bed in two. One half is his where he is lying now and the other for me.

'' You know, i can easilly make you sleep with me and way more. But im saving you for after the wedding. This feisty innocent part of you really turns me on''

'' Will see about that mister''

'' We will.''