Vamptube and celebrations!(SNO)

This is rushed ;w;
So this is my new year special :3
I had a lot planned, really I did.
But just enjoy this!

Happy new year!

_(:з」∠)__(:з」∠)__(:з」∠)__(:з」∠)_

The werewolves were having fun, along with preparing they would just have a none serious talk with each other, usually laughing every now and then. And then Xylo was still trying to get to wear Mario's hat.

"Come on..please?" Xylo tried, that one wasn't a great attempt. He looked like he was desperate now, he really wanted that hat for some weird reason. Mario was trying to stay calm and get things done, but how could he when someone tries to take his hat that belonged to his father and his grandfather.

Xylo kept making up different excuses so he could wear the hat. Things like Mario kept wearing it,Mario's ears must need to stretch, Mario always wore it, that he was currently acting as Alpha due to Mario's illness and that it was an alpha thing, and so on so forth. Relena found it hilarious, she laughed a lot watching it. Mars just watched and had a 'This is the 100th time today, when will you stop?' look on her face as she watched Xylo.

"It's the new year! Come onnnn" Xylo made another excuse and attempt, Mario just wanted to walk away. But he knew Xylo would just follow him or annoy him when Xylo sees him, and he can't stay hidden with the party at Mythspire going to happen tonight with everyone included. Even the mutants, things are somewhat okay-ish with them.

Ritchie and Austin both want to fight them for power and for their land, Mario still needs to have a talk with them to negotiate something.Bri doesn't really care that much about them,she probably was just in the wrong group. Everytime Mario and Devin talked, which was not a lot, Devin seems chill and calm to talk to. Like they weren't in some war with each other and he doesn't want to fight and just wants to play drums.

Geez were him and Xylo alike in some ways, and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. Probably both until the two packs have peace with each other and Mythspire. But still, Devin was the son of the Devil. He heard there was another pack member, but he wasn't sure and have never met or seen them so he can't say there IS a 5th member.

He was busy thinking and blocked out Xylo's pleas until now. Mario sighed and put his hand out signalling for Xylo stop talking. Xylo did so, looking at Mario curiously. "Go and get prepared, we have a party to go to in an hour" Xylo sighed and nodded, but had seemed to have a look of 'I'll try again later' written all over his face. But he turned away and got prepared for the celebration. Thank goodness, finally.

Mario turned around and walked away, wondering what else will happen...

~~~Meanwhile at Mythspire~~~

Jackson and surprisingly Mitch were making sure things were ready for the party. Writing things like notes and what they need down on a clip board and also checking the list they also made on said clipboard.

"So..the invitations had been delivered to everyone" Jackson checked 'invitations' on the clipboard happily. Mitch read the next thing on the list. "decorations-" Mitch didn't finish when Jackson interrupted "check!" He happily exclaimed and checked 'decorations'. He read the next one "Games?" Jackson read in a curious tone. He didn't help with games, did anyone prepare games? "Check" Guess that proved his suspicion and checked 'games'.