I would be lying to say i didn't feel nervous from his touch but ...

" expect treating me better " i pulled his hands off me .

" something you failed at, long time ago " i said and started walking away leaving him behind.

•••

" ahh i can't believe i said that! " i said to myself , taking a few steps away from school  .

Was it too much?

Oh well , he been too much for the past years of my life!

Served him right .

It's not like i said something that was untrue, we're from different worlds .

Just imagine a bully going out with the one he bullies ( or used to ) . sounds weird to me .

I need to reach out for Jack's now . Just the thought of us ending because of this makes my chest hurt ...

I already called him several times , but he didn't picked up and i texted him too...

I arrived home slouching, feeling miserable. I feel like crying again ...

* sigh *

" looks like you're having a rough day " mom said sitting on the couch , titling her head while looking at me .

" mom , you're home early " i said with a bit of surprise . Usually she's at work .

" i got off early today " she said with a little grin .

" good thing i did , come " she said patting the spot next to her on couch .

I put down my backpack and sat down next to her.

" now now, what's bothering my one and only lovely sugar like daughter " she said in funny exaggerated way,  pulling my cheek .

I laughed at her then sighed : resting my head on her shoulder .

" it's true i eat a lot of sugar but that won't turn me into sugar, mom " i said rolling my eyes.

" with the amount you eat , it won't be long before that " she laughed and i frowned elbowing her .

" I'm joking , sweetie " she patted my head .

" mom ...how did you knew that you liked dad " i asked looking up at her, still resting my head on her .

" well , sure it wasn't some love at first sight thing " mom said with her two index and middle finger moving up and down , rolling her eyes .

" when it's time you'll know " she turned and looked at me.

" you'll feel it here " she said pointing at her heart .

She then smiled cheerfully " got it ?

" yeah ...got it " i said with a warm smile .

" thanks"  i said hugging her.

" aw you're welcome, my one and only sug-- "

" Stop!! " i said growling , she laughed loudly and i laughed too .

" I'll go to my room and rest a little "

In my head, i meant cry a little but it didn't sound right to say . Especially after i just laughed my lungs out .

" but honey , you still didn't tell me what bothered you ?" mom said .

" nah , it's nothing " i said with a smile shaking my hand .

" just school , you know "

" hmm..  if you say so " mom said not buying it, but i figured she didn't want to force me to speak.

I dragged my feet to my room and threw my self on bed .

" this bed is going to break oneday from the many times i keep throwing my self on it " i said to myself burying my face in the pillow.

I remembered the first date, i had with Jack and found myself chuckling... ah pizza date.

I should've been honest...my eyes started to fill with tears again...

Suddenly, i got a text on my phone.  Surprised, i jumped from my bed and looked at my phone .

hey can we meet ? ]

It's from Jack.

___________________________________

Heyyyy hope you guys like the chapter :) ❤

So i wanted to ask you guys with who you ship Victoria with William or Jack let me know 😆💕 also the book will be ending soon there will still be few more chapters ( don't know exactly how many lol ) before it ends , thank you all for reading this far and hope you're having lovely day/night 🥰🥰