chapter 42

Victoria p.o.v :

It's the beginning of new day .

I yawned lazily getting up the bed and yes I don't have school today yaaaay ...

Ahh i would be ten times happier if I wasn't going to ...

" good morning , darling . Ready to shopping? " mom said as I got down stairs ...

Yep , you guessed it . If I wasn't forced to go shopping!

Ughh . why do I have to go?

I'm fat . I won't find anything my size, anyway .

I know i should tell her that but ....how can i ?when she give me the look .

Oh you don't know what's the look?

The look that says you're coming whether you like it or not .

Yep , parents ...who can say no to them?

Anyway, i sighted eating my breakfast after that i went upstairs again, getting ready to go with mom .

" Let's go , sweetie " mom said as I lazily walked downstairs not wanting to go .

We got in the car and mom started to drive to the mall .

•••

We've arrived there and you know what's going to happen next , yep we began to enter every shop looking for clothes that are my size .

We searched and searched and yeah we had fun but still I'm ...

" I'm exhausted " I said holding the bags of things we bought .

She bought why too many things!

Am I the teenager here or her? I really wonder ...

But luckily I found some clothes that fits me and some other things too .

" alright, alright. Let's take a break and go eat something what do you say , Sweetie ? " mom said looking at the hour .

I nodded rapidly. Gosh ,I'm tired!

We walked to the restaurant where we sat down .

Mom started to mention the things we bought , we started talk and have good time before her phone rings .

She picked it up and She said after hanging up .

" I'm so sorry baby but I've to go its emergency at work and they called me they need me now! " she gathered her things up .

" eh--?? But ..." I said surprised.

What she's leaving me?

" look you stay here and eat we already ordered. Later on go back home and don't forget our stuff ...oh and you can stay if you want " she said kissing my forehead .

" love you, bye! " she said walking quickly .

" unbelievable ..." I said sighing .

What am I gonna do now? Going back all myself ...ahh i knew i shouldn't come .

Still , it must be from work, it's something important obviously , since she was in rush.

I ate the food mom ordered and grabbed the things we brought, walking slowly sighing ...

I hate walking alone. I always feel like everyone is staring at me even if actually there's no one looking at me ...

I feel weird and i get nervous a lot getting deep in my thoughts .

I raised my head only to see someone familiar standing while leaning on the wall, looking at the phone .

Surprised, i stared at the person in front of me its ....

Len .

" oh ...fatty " Len said as surprised as I'm to meet him , as he grinned slightly.

" so pigs do shopping too, Huh ? " he said looking at the bags i'm holding.

" I wonder what you brought, though nothing can suit a huge elephant like you " he said laughing .

I looked down and continued to walk slowly ignoring what he's saying ...

I'm already nervous enough and i know hearing all this make me even worse . I need to leave ...fast!

" wait ..." Len said stopping me as I turned a bit .

He slowly put his phone in his pocket, walking towards me .

" you wanted to know what happened ...why do I hate that guy so much , didn't you ? " He said to me while staring at me .

I looked at him nervously , before to nod a little .

" alright then. I'll tell you but first ....treat me " he said grinning .

" t-teat you ...? " I asked confused ...

What does he mean ?

" yep " he nodded smiling .

" buy me something to drink . Come on elephant " he said walking in front of me .

I stood there surprised and shocked as he turned and said " hurry ! "

I nodded rapidly following him .

We walked to the vending machine. I brought him a can of soda and we sat there on public chairs .

" you know, he's not a good person. It's not like i'm the bad person here " Len said opening the can slowly , taking a Sip .

I looked at him then looked down.

" you probably already know since the horrible things he done to you . You might even hate him ....don't you? " He asked taking another sip .

" I ...don't " I said slowly looking down then i looked back at him a little.

Seeing him staring at me with bit surprise , then laughed .

" really? You're so weird " he said still laughing .

" then, I'll tell you why i do hate him, since you seem to be too curious " Len said grinning .

His expression then turned serious leaning on backwards .

" see ...this guy used to have a girl ...young girl , who was so in love with him ..." he said slowly not looking at me .I stared at him : listening to him .

" she was so blindly in love with him, she did everything to impress him to take his attention , to please him " he said with expression turning scarier .

" she started to change her look ...she started to dye her hair in different colours ...she started to hang out with different people. All to impress this guy but this guy never loved her ,in fact he was playing with her feelings . One day she was in party late at night that he was invited to, she tired to confess her feelings to him in front of his friends ...but he rejected her in front all people there, not only that but he threw a drink on her calling her ' slut ' that girl walked out of the party crying . She ran off on the road where ..." he said then turned and looked at me .

" she didn't see a car coming ...that car hit her " he said and my eyes widen in surprise .

" she was in coma for three full days and when she finally woke up the doctor told her that her legs became paralyzed. That she can no longer walk " he said with sadness in his eyes.

I become shocked ...that's horrible!

" you know who's that guy? " Len said staring at me .

" it's that guy ...William Howard "

I felt like my heart stopped beating for moment, hearing that it was all his fault ...William did all that ...

" and do you know who's that girl? She's my little sister " Len said with eyes full of hate and sadness .

My eyes widen in shock it's ....his sister?

Oh my God ....