Swamp of Souls

The most mysterious place would not be the Temples, nor any place abandoned, it would be here.

It's only mankind's greed or foolishness that gets him devoured here. And that has caused the Swamp's creature, the Kelpie, to kill more men in this realm than any war ever has.

The Kelpie, known as the water horse, was merely told as children's stories, but he is real. He is a beautiful black steed covered in seaweed from the swamp he emerges from. He roams the swamp pands, looking for any men wishing for a Horse to travel upon. And once that man gets onto the Kelpie's back, he never gets off.
The Horse sinks back into the swamp, with the human still onboard, and soon is drowned, eaten, and never to be seen again. The only thing of that man is left, is his bones the Kelpie throws up onto the shoreline when he has finished his meal.

§ Befriend the Kelpie or Kill Him §

The odds are rather high, but the people want the Kelpie gone, they don't care how it's done. You could make friends with the creature for all they care, as long as the beast stops destroying family's hearts.

The villages near the swamp that put up this quest don't have much to offer, but they say whoever has the Kelpie backdown from his manslaughter, will be known as a hero for a very long time.

§ Note: @Dawnear903 will be playing the Kelpie. If you wish to RP with this plot, tag me, and just ask!

 If you wish to RP with this plot, tag me, and just ask!

" He's coming for you

" He's coming for you . . . "