~Christmas Special~

Hi guys! So sorry for the late update 😓 I'm still having some family problems and my internet is slowing down for the pass few days. Buuut here's a Christmas One Shot chapter for you all! Ilygsm <3

Btw, did you guys have a good or fun Christmas celebration? Just curious ^_^

Warning(s) : spoilers from Avengers Endgame, angst

I haven't watched Spiderman Homecoming yet. Though I wish I have...maybe ( just maybe ) something from the movie itself slips in here. Who knows X)
.
.
.
.
.
you have been warned.

Enjoy~! :) <3

---------------------------------------------------

It's winter, which makes the weather colder than usual. Everyone preferred to stay at their own warm, comfy homes, but you weren't. You were seen standing at the graveyard area, looking down at something.

You were wearing a thick [F/C] scarf, a thick [F/C] jacket and boots. Your eyes stared down at the one whom you love the most.

"It's been a while since you've left us, dad.." You said, trying your best to keep your calm composure. Even though he's just your adoptive father, you still love him to death. Your tired eyes looks at the grave.

Your father, your hero, your everything... has left. You-- no, everyone needs him. No one wishes for someone to be the next Iron Man. No one could ever replace your father.

A tear manage to escape your eye. You couldn't take it anymore. You kneel beside your father's grave and let out a cry. The cold didn't bother you at this time. You just want to let it all out.

You were crying so hard that you didn't notice that a woman and a boy went to your place.

"[Y/N], what are you doing here?!" The woman touches your right shoulder. Turns out it was Wanda and Peter. These two can be considered as your best friends. You shrugged with your head down while wiping away your tears.

"Mr. Stark wouldn't want to see you like this..." Peter says in a soft voice, in an attempt to soothe you. Wanda also caress your back to calm you down. ( idk if that was even a sentence... )

You finally stopped crying, but still has difficulty in breathing since you're crying and the weather is freaking cold.

"Sorry...I just..don't want to be a burden to you guys..." You spoke, voice barely a whisper. Peter immediately holds both of your hands while Wanda holds your shoulder.

"Don't say that! You aren't a burden to us...what makes you say like that..?" Peter exclaims / asked, looking at you. You have to admit, you blushed a little but ignore it.

"Dunno..just thought I was one."

This simple statement made Wanda sigh worriedly.

"[Y/N]... You aren't a burden to us. We've promised Tony to protect you wherever you are. But that's not all. We're here because we love you, got it? You're my best friend. Ever since the incident, you've gained my trust and you treated me nicely. You always said kind words to me, which I really appreciate it. So please, don't ever say like that again. You're not a burden to us," Wanda speaks with honesty. You were stunned, to say the least. You didn't expected for anyone to say like that, especially from Wanda.

"Really..? Did you two meant that..?" You asked, hopeful gleaming in your eyes as you tried to look at the both of them. Peter smiled.

"Of course! Now show us your beautiful smile--," Peter paused for a sec. "I-I mean, your smile, hehe..." Peter chuckled nervously. You and Wanda looked at each other in confusion and let out a soft laugh. Peter's cheek obviously turned bright red. You smiled nonetheless and caress Peter's soft cheek.

"Thank you Peter...for everything," You let down your hand and went to hold Wanda's hand ( as a friend X3 ).

"Thanks Wanda... Without you guys, I would be lost right now...thank you so much..I really appreciate it," You said at the both of them, smiling and glancing at them occasionally. Peter and Wanda smiled at you in return.

"Now come on, let's go. It's freezing here outside and we should head back to the tower," Wanda states. You and Peter nodded and you three hold hands. You in the middle, Peter on your left and Wanda on your left.

"Let's go then," Wanda says to you which you nod, unable to speak since you're crying earlier. Your voice is hoarse as fuck.

~ time skip ~ brought to you by Loki sings you a lullaby ~

"MERRY CHRISTMAS [Y/N]!!!" The other Avengers shouted. You let out a small smile.

"Thank you guys..." You spoke and smiled gratefully, scanning around the room through your puffy eyes. Wanda and Peter lets you go.

Clint, Bruce, Thor, Sam, Rhodey, Pepper, Morgan and Bucky are here. Heck even Dr. Strange is here!

"[Y/N]! Where have you been?!" A woman asked, her voice filled with worry and concern. You let out a weak smile.

"Sorry...I don't want to worry you guys--" Before you could finish your sentence, the whole remaining team went to make a group hug with you.

"We worried about you, [Y/N]. We've promised Tony to take care and protect you with all of our strength," Bucky says in a soft tone. God, you just wanna cry all over again. You did.

"Don't cry big sissy! We're here for you!" Morgan says in her cute little voice. The group let go of the hug and each of them smiled at you. You bent to Morgan's height and pat her head.

"Thank you, Morgan. Thank you all of you. I really appreciate it..." You said, smiling and wiping away your tears. Pepper shake her head.

"Now, now. That's not good to cry on this day!" Pepper says trying to cheer you all up. She went to hug you.

"[Y/N], I see you as my own daughter and I love you so much." You hugged her back.

"I love you so much mom.."

Thor suddenly booms from the kitchen.

"Let us all open our presents! Or we could eat first.." Everyone bursted out laughing, including you. While you were distracted, Dr. Strange came up to you.

"[Y/N], your dad won't like it much if you continue to be like this," Stephen paused. "Whatever I'm saying, please take no offense. You should visit Kamar-Taj with me some other time," He quickly says / explains, trying to look away, blushing. You blushed and smiled at him.

"Of course," You replied softly. Maybe that was sudden, but to you it was his way to cheer you up.

Christmas this year may not be the same without your dad and the others, but you still have your mother, your sister and the other Avengers by your side.

Dad...

I ⱠØ⩔Ɇ ¥ØɄ 3000

------------------------------------------------------

So sorry if there's any mistakes guys ^_^" just tell me which one and I'll try to fix it asap.