How did she even get this close again?

And why the fuck is it so hot in here?

I cough out and she chuckles. "Fine, I you lose, you'll pay me later". She winks at me. "Well, what's the game? I'm feeling really confident today", she says and acts as if she's putting on shades to look cool. I shake my head and chuckle.

"So there are 5 glasses on the table. I bet you 1000 dollars that I'll finish these two glasses of soda before you finish these shot glasses of tequila"

"That's fucking easy. Let's go". She cracks her fingers and I stop her before she grabs the first glass.

"Nu uh- you can't touch my glass and I can't touch yours", I warn and she swats my hand away. "Let's just fucking drink already", she screamed and then paused immediately. "How do I know that's soda though?" she asks and I eye her. The drink was clearly fizzing. "What? It could be diluted"

"Well, try it"

She dips her head down to my glass, licks the rim and then dips the tip of her tongue into it while eyeing at the same time. I swallow. "Yupp, that's definitely Soda"

"Damn Ash, you really gotta stop doing that"

She laughs and tries to feign innocence. "Okay, One. Two. Go"

I started drinking from my glass and by the time I was done with the first glass, she was taking a gulp from her second. I covered her last shot glass with my cup and went on to drink my second glass.

When she drops her cup and reaches for the last glass. "No fair!" Her eyes widened when she saw my cup over hers. I spurt out my drink because I'm laughing hard. Her expression was priceless. "Remember you can't touch mine". I say as I drop my empty glass. "You owe me 1000 dollars".

"What, No! The game was rigged from the beginning and you didn't even finish drinking yours!" I was about to argue back when she reached out and snatched all the money from the table. She ran into her room, laughing at the top of her lungs.

"My money!" I scream after her almost knocking off the glass cups.

Well she played me right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at her in silence while we stood in the elevator. We're both alone and standing at the opposite sides of the elevator. I cannot fucking get my eyes off her, I mean what else is there to look at? The fucking ceiling? 

The silence is killing me and I'm guessing that she's feeling the same way as well. Given that she keeps looking at me through the side of her eye. When she catches me staring for the fifth time, she groans and I smile.

"Zack, I-"

I didn't let her finish as I closed the little distance between us and gently pushing her to the end of the elevator with my hand in her face. I smashed my lips on hers. Her lips felt as mesmerizing as they always did when I kiss her. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted her.  Well, fuck, is my fuck Ashley in an elevator  about to come true right now. 

Damn

I pushed a button beside us and the elevator stopped moving. Still kissing her, I unbuttoned her shirt. Yes, she also decided to go formal since I was wearing a suit. What did she say we were again? Ahh, yes, the sexy power couple. 

She gripped both sides of my face as our slow kiss became even faster and as my tongue explored her mouth. I nibbled on her bottom lip and a low sexy moan escaped her mouth that sent shocks through my body. 

She always made the right sounds. I felt my dick harden and strain in my pants. She had her fingers in my hair and slowly began gripping on my strands.  I slip my palm between us and knead her breasts through her bra. The peak of her nipple was out of her cup and I fingered it. Tweaking it between my two fingers, she moaned again.

She began to unbutton my shirt as well and I removed her whole breast from her bra. I dipped my head down and I bit her hardened nipple softly. She let out a gasp. I took her second breast in my hand which could not completely grasp it as her nipple escaped through my fingers. I took the whole bud in my mouth and I rolled my tongue around it. She arched her back pushing her body against my cock.

She held my head down as I continued to suck on her tit. The other hand, she used to pull my shirt off me completely. Her small hand was all over my back and she dug her fingers in my skin. I pushed my erection against her stomach. I took her second breast in my mouth and sucked on that kneading the hardened wet bud of the other.

My cock was literally begging to fuck her in the damn elevator. Well, I guess it is coming true. I brought down my zipper and my dick sprung up hard and high. I grabbed her hips and helped her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around my ass raising her skirt a little with her back against the elevator. I rose her skirt up completely leaving her black thong in view.

I shifted that with a finger and I took her mouth in mine with need. She was already dripping slowly and I smirked against her lips. My dick already in front of her wet entrance but I wanted her even wetter than she was before I finally took her. I palmed her pussy and with a finger I rubbed her swollen, hot clit.

I felt her shiver against me as her knees trembled around me. As I moved in and out of her, her moans intensified, getting louder even as I increased my pace. I could sense her orgasm building up and she closed her eyes, screaming out my name. 

"ZACK!! OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!"

I kissed her again. I loved how she said my name. "Don't come yet ", I whispered in her ear and she shook her head silently weeping 

"No..please". 

I wanted to be buried deep in her when she came. And seeing her need for a release, I didn't want to keep her waiting any longer. I palmed my dick and stroked myself hard and fast. Seeing a bit of pre cum on my tip, I kissed her.

Just as I was about to go in, she said one word that made me stop.

"No"

❧❧❧❧

NO? DID SHE JUST SAY NO?

❦❦❦

ZACK IS BACK! with 1.6k reads!!!!

 Chapter 17! YESSS!!!! I hope you like it... and if you do, don't forget to vote and comment (I need to know what y'all think!)

See y'all on Saturday!!!

~Nifiee