17.

It's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything from that bastard. No dead animals in gift wraps or threatening messages left on my voicemails. And he sure as hell didn't meet up with Lucas and Zayne because I told them to stay tight and together.

Well maybe not because I told them to do so.

Point is, they're safe

He was planning something. Something big maybe. And I needed to figure it out before anyone got hurt.

Or at least before anything happened to Ashley. Not like I would let anything happen to her.

Not on my watch.

Okay, moving on to my life with my girlfriend. Is it weird that we still haven't had sex? It's hella weird for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying a relationship has to be all about sex or anything, I just figured that with all the sexual tension going on between us the past 5 months of my stay here, we would've banged the second she said yes when I asked her out.

But with her, I'd love to try new things. Still wanna have sex, but I always want to make her happy. After she found out about what happened to Lucas, she was quite shaken up and told me that, and I quote, "I'm here if you need protection from the bad guys".

Well damn.

She's doing it right cause she has me all under her watch. Even when it's meant to be the other way round, it feels good to know that I don't always have to put the burden on myself. These past 2 days have been peaceful and we've bonded a lot. Talked about family stuff, well mostly on her side. I didn't want to scare her by diving into the worst night of my life.

Sarah's also probably going to freak out if she finds out that I haven't been going to work. Not like I even had a chance to anyway. I was on boyfriend duty.

"Hey babe", Ashley comes up behind me and snakes her arms around my waist. I turn around with the goofiest smile I could pull. She looks fucking adorable wearing my shirt and she goes on her tiptoes to kiss me.

I kiss her back slowly as if trying to memorise her lips- as always- and she groans into my mouth. Just when things are about to escalate, I pull away smiling. She playfully punches my shoulder. "Ass. What was that for?" I raise my shoulders and turn back to face the table which currently has 3 shot glasses and 2 cups of soda on it.

"What do we have here?" she smiles and reaches for a shot glass. I swat her hand away. "Ow, no fair. Were you going to drink all these without me?" she asks pouting her small lips. Oh Fuck.

"You wanna play a game?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows and she rolls her eyes in reply. "Nah, not really. I just wanna drink some and kiss you too", she says, pressing herself against my cock which evidently loves the closure.

"Come on, it will be fun", I say trying hard to be enthusiastic.

"Well since I won't be getting any kisses, I might as well go take a shower. You know you have to go to work today right? And I'm coming with you. I already got you a suit and whatever", she says winking and begins to walk away from me. She's been telling me how she's all out to see me finally wear a suit. Hell I don't even remember the last time I wore a suit.

Oh yeah, it was for dad's burial.

Anywaysss, back to the game I want Ashley to play.

"Well, I guess I'll just keep my 1000 dollars with me", I say and her ears perk up and she spins around fast. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's play!"

The things this girl does for free cash

I place 10 hundred dollar bills on the table and raise my hand for her money. In return she raises one eyebrow. Oh wait, she doesn't know what the game is. "Okay, let's make a bet. Get a $1000", she looks at me like I just said something crazy. "You know I don't have that kind of money babe", she laughs. "BUT there are other ways I can pay you", she says slowly and twirls a strand of my hair.