"So, you didn't believe Coley here was gay, huh?" He laughed. Cole playfully glared at him.

"No, but I do now." I laughed. We all sat on the couch which was a sectional. Luke put his legs over Cole's as Cole flipped through channels.

"You coming to the dinner tomorrow?" Cole asked Luke.

"Well, duh." He said laughing.

"What dinner?" I asked.

"The dinner to welcome your arrival." Cole smirked.

"Who's all invited to this dinner?" I asked. I hate being the center of attention.

"Just the family and some of our plus ones, nothing big." He explained. I laughed.

"Well, that's big for normal people." I said. He stuck his tongue out at me while Luke laughed.

"So, do you have any siblings?" I asked Luke.

"A sister four years younger then me, a sister six years older than me, and a brother twelve years older than me."

"Wow, that's far apart." I said, surprised.

"Yeah, it is. What about you?" He asked.

"Only child and let me tell you, this is a huge change." I said. I grabbed the remote from Cole.

"What the heck?" He looked at me bewildered.

"I don't like the History channel." I said, changing it from the History channel to Nick.

"Spongebob!" Me and Luke squealed at the same time. We looked at each other.

"You squeal?" I asked.

"You like Spongebob?" He asked at the same time.

"Yes, I love Spongebob." I said. I think I heard Cole mutter something like 'if you love him so much, why don't you marry him?'.

"Yeah, but only for awesome things like Spongebob." He scoffed.

"You don't squeal for me." Cole pouted.

"Because your too awesome." Luke reached up and kissed Cole's nose. Cole blushed. They were totally cute. I looked at what time it was. It's 10:30 p.m.

"I think I'm going to head to bed." I said yawning and getting up.

"Goodnight." They said as I walked upstairs. When I got up there it hit me, I have no clue how to get to my room. So, I took a chance and knocked on the first door I saw. My luck wasn't good.

"Well, I figured you'd show up at my bedroom door but, I didn't think it would be this soon." Braidon smirked. I groaned.

"Look, I just need to find the way to my room." I crossed my room.

"I think there's something else you need." He whispered seductively in my ear.

"Food?" I asked with a smirk. He smirked back and next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the floor. He dropped me on his bed and leaned over me.

"Not quite." He smirked as he put his knee between my legs.

"Hmm, a soda?" I decided to keep guessing even though I knew what he was talking about.

"Nope." He smirked. His lips inches from mine. I gulped. He closed the distance, kissing me roughly. I didn't move. He tried to gain entrance to my mouth but I wouldn't let him. He put his hand up my shirt making my gasp. He used this stick his tongue down my throat. His tongue attacked mine while his hand rubbed circles on my breast. At that exact moment the door flew open.

"What the hell?" Aleck said as he saw us.Braidon took his mouth off of mine.

"Help!" I yelled. Aleck took Braidon off of me.

"What the hell bro?!" Aleck yelled at Braidon.

"What?" Braidon asked calmly.

"You were almost raping her." Aleck hissed, furious.

"She wanted it." He shrugged. My mouth dropped.

"When the hell did I say that?" I asked, angery.

"You didn't have to." He shrugged again.

"Next time, wait for her to say it." Aleck hissed. He took me by the arm and dragged me out of the room.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"Why were you in there?"

"I couldn't find my way to my room and knocked on the first door I saw. It was his and he pulled me in." I said, looking down. He sighed.

"Ok, well, here we are." He said stopping in front of my room.

"Thanks, again." I said stepping in my room. I laid down and let out a sigh. I layed there thinking. Sometime I ended up falling asleep.

Author's note

So, what yall think? Got to know some about Cole and met his boyfriend. Braidon's still acting  like a jerk but thankfully Aleck saved the day. Hope yall liked it. Sorry I haven't updated, just got a bit of inspiration. Please comment &/or vote?? Love yall!