Ch. 2 Meeting The Green's

We walked in the house, the first room is the living room. She went to where there was an intercom and pressed a button.

"Kiddos, we're home!" She said happily to the intercom speaker. We instantly heard footsteps coming.

"Mommy!" A little, curly blonde boy came running up and grabbed Belle's legs.

"Hey, Issac. Ok, kids, line up." She smiled, messing with his hair. The rest of the kids had made it down here. They lined up, what I'm guessing is oldest to youngest. Little Issac ran to the end. He's absolutely adorable.

"I'm Aleck and I'm 21. Nice to meet you." Aleck shook my hand and smiled. He was hot and I mean drop-dead hot.

"Nice to meet you, Aleck." I smiled.

"Name's Braiden, age 18. Very glad to meet you." He smirked and hugged me. That surprised me but I hugged him back. He gave me a cocky smirk. I was seein a pattern, the boys were hot! Even the younger ones were really cute.

"I'm Cole and I'm sadly that guy's twin. Don't worry, I'm the awesomer one." He smiled. He didn't seem as cocky. He hugged me, too.

"My name's Dylan, I'm 17. If you ever want to learn how to play football, I'm your guy." He smirked. Then, winked when his mom had looked away. I had to keep myself from laughing. Again, another hot boy.

"I'm Emmy, I'm 15. I'm also, sorry for my brothers." She smiled and shook my hand.

"Im Febee, I'm her twin." She smiled and shook my hand, too.

"I'm Greg, I'm 13. I'm also, the best guy in the family." He smiled. He's pretty cute for a 13 year old.

"I'm Hunter, I'm 8. I like outdoors and video games." He smirked. He was cute but something about him said that he wasn't a good kid.

"I'm Issac, I'm..." He smiled and put up four fingers. I smiled. He was the cutest thing ever.

"Now, you've met the family. Aleck and Braidon, will you please go get Nicole's stuff and take it to her room?" Belle said, smiling. My favorite thing about her, is she's so sweet.

"Yes, mom." They said heading out the door.

"I'm going with them." I said following them out the door.

"So, what do you like to do?" Aleck asked as we lugged my suitcases up the stairs.

"It doesn't really matter. I'm more of a tomboy but I like shopping, going to the mall, and dressing up on occasion." I said. I guess, that's how I could describe me.

"Do you like video games?" Braidon asked.

"Yes, alot." I laughed.

"Sports? Like, guy sports." Aleck asked.

"Yes. I play sports, I don't watch them though." I smirked as I followed them into what I'm guessing is my new room.

"You play football?" Braidon laughed.

"Yes, I do." I sat the suitcase I was carrying, on the floor.

"I'm going to get the last suitcase." Aleck said heading out the door. I was digging through my suitcase. I felt hands on my hips. I froze.

"Do you know how sexy you are?" Braidon's husky voice said at my ear. He was so close, I could feel his body heat on my back. He slowly turned me around to face him. He leaned in close and kissed me. He kissed me slow and long. We broke apart to catch our breath. He pecked me on the lips and left. I stood there shock still. He kisses me, then leaves? What the hell?

Author comments

 I know its really short (again), I'm sorry. Some will be short, some will be long, it'll just depend. I'm also, sorry for the slow uploads, I've ben really busy lately, with school, homework, volunteerin, relationships, and other everyday things. I'm trying, I promise. Hope you like it! Please vot and comment!! please???! Love yall!