Chapter 16: Off-time

Start from the beginning

Issei:" President, if you want I can beat him up."

He points at Jiku, who is still being held by Serafall while talking to her.

Rias:" Issei, you may have gotten stronger but Jiku did too. It was him after all who defeated Kokabiel."

Saji:" *stands next to Issei* Plus you are simply jealous of the fact lady Serafall is hugging him and not you."

Issei:" If I wanted I could have all the girls in this school, but who is this Serafall, she is hot."

Rias:" Serafall is one of the four maous and holds the title of Leviathan."

Issei:" Wait you mean she is one of the devils that lead the devil faction?"

Jiku:" That's what she said just now, although I am surprised that you got that right on the first try."

He managed to get Serafall off of him by telling her that Sona wants a hug from her dear older sister, which resulted in both of them running out of the gym with Saji and Tsubaki following them.

Issei:" You asshole should just leave and hand over all the girls you have enslaved to me."

Jiku:" Sit!"

Immediately Issei is thrown into the ground, sitting on his ass like a dog.

Jiku:" Do you even know how the hierarchy in the dragon world goes? If not here's a little info about it. You aren't a dragon but have a dragon sacred gear that means that every dragon, even if it is just a minimal percentage of the genetic code, can order you around and it doesn't matter how powerful you might become."

With those words he leaves and since he didn't tell Issei that he could move in any way he has to stay sitting on the same spot as long as Jiku doesn't say otherwise.

Suddenly Jikus head pokes back in from the door and he tells Issei that he is allowed to move again, sadly that makes the boy stumble up and right onto Murayama which results in him getting beat up by the kendo club.

Meanwhile Jiku has had a run-in with Sirzechs and as they talk he tells his adoptive father that his peerage is coming along nicely.

Sirzechs:" And how far is your peerage? Which pieces do you have acquired so far?"

Jiku:" Of course Melascula as my Bishop, my rook Milim, she is turning into a full-blooded dragon at the moment and to spare her from the pain I have put her under a spell and my two pawns Maira and Neo, both skilled fighters and deadly for their opponents if it comes that far."

Sirzechs:" You should know that I have received plenty of marriage proposals for you."

Jiku:" It was expected but I know that somewhere in this world my mate is waiting for me, sadly I haven't been able to retain memories that would let me identify her."

Sirzechs:" I see. I will let everyone know that you are already betrothed then."

Jiku:" Just out of curiosity: who was the first to propose an arranged marriage?"

Sirzechs:" Lord Phenex of course, he wanted to engage you with his daughter Ravel."

Jiku:" I wouldn't have married her even if I wouldn't have my mate."

Sirzechs:" Why's that?"

Jiku:" She is to insecure about herself, her power and intelligence. She has to find her own way since she isn't like her brothers."

Sirzechs:" Well, I will come to business with you. Serafall and I have arranged a meeting with Azazel and Michael here in Kuoh, in the school to be exact."