Chapter 16: Off-time

What happened so far...
After returning home with Milim, Geld and the elves Jiku has been informed about the fact that Kokabiel has entered the town and after Jiku has banned him into a world of his worst nightmares two people have been able to register his power.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Jiku is sitting in the hotel lobby, it has been some days since the incident with Kokabiel and and now he is watching as Azazel, the leader of the fallen angels, and Vali, the current white dragon emperor, are checking in. He doesn't trust either of them but he can smell something coming from Vali, and it sadly sis not the smell of fear but something, familiar. Sadly even with the Life-gem he didn't get any memories from his mate back but he now has an understanding of how his first incarnation came to be, but he would most likely not be able to explain it to anyone.

Irina:" I didn't know that Kuoh has a hotel for supernatural beings!"

Jiku:" The town does now."

She turns to Jiku and stares at him.

Irina:" Of course!"

Her loud announcement made the elves that were working as maids, with the right outfit of course, look at her, which made her blush in embarrassment and after apologizing for the disturbance which was not really necessary, she goes on to talk about how she and another person called Xenovia have met him. Jiku on the other hand denys ever meeting them, telling her that he doesn't even know her name, which is a lie but she did never tell him her name so it is not completely wrong.

Jiku goes to his room in the hotel and thinks what he may be able to do to get rid of his immense boredom, when suddenly an idea comes to his mind, why not visit Kuoh academy and make some chaos, at least for a certain group of people. So he goes to the school and as soon as he arrives he is immediately stopped by what seems to be the newest addition to the studentsm council.

Jiku:' Haven't I seen this guy before? I think when Kokabiel was here? Who cares.'

Saji:" Sir, if you aren't in any way the legal guardian of a student I have to ask you to leave immediately."

Jiku:" And if I break your jaw and make sure that it looks like an accident, am I allowed to enter then?"

Before anything else can be said Tsubaki comes and sends Saji because there seems to be a commotion in the gym.

Tsubaki:" Did you have to make such a bad joke?"

Jiku:" It is just to easy to mess with someone who doesn't know me."

Tsubaki:" It is nice to have you here, Jiku."

Jiku:" It hasn't been that long since I was gone but it is nice to be back. So how much would you bet that the gym is now the stage of Serafall?"

Tsubaki:" That is not possible. Sona didn't invite her."

Jiku:" *walks away* And you think that Sirzechs wouldn't tell her, even if he didn't intend to?"

Tsubakis eyes grow large as she follows Jiku to the gym, on their way they meet up with Sona, who gets a hug from Jiku and gains a blush, before moving on. Inside the gym Saji tries to calm down a mass of students that want to take pictures of a certain black haired woman in a pink magical girl out fit, while also telling said woman that her clothes are inappropriate.

Jiku:" *opens the door* Hello honey I'm home!"

Immediately a pink blur tackles him without throwing him to the ground.

Serafall:" Jiku-Chan! Why haven't you visited me since you got your pieces?"

She pouts cutely and Jiku smikrs at Tsubaki as if to say that he was right. Rias and Issei enter the gym and Rias has guilty look on her face, which doesn't go unnoticed by Issei.