Chapter 1: Freedom, Finally

Jiku has had an interesting life first he is born as a normal human then a voice called for him but his parents said it was just his imagination, then fallen angels under the command of Kokabiel attacked his home and killed his mother, his father told him in short that he is the reincarnation of the most powerful dragon and gave him a gem that is colored like the midnight sky. The voice he once heard came again, claiming to be a part of him. He felt that it is true but he can't remember anything so he ran and ran and ran until he stumbled over a man with red hair who was together with a silver haired woman, they took him in and made him part of the peerage of Rias Gremory but good times never last.

Rias:" Jiku, I have to talk to you."

Jiku:" And what do you need, princess?"

Rias:" Your evil pieces."

Jiku:" Finally!"

Rias:" Huh?"

Jiku:" I was getting sick of always having to hold back."

Rias is confused but Jiku already beings to take the evil pieces out of his chest, not via magic but by simply ripping them out.

Rias:" Stop that you'll kill yourself!"

Jiku:" Oh please, you are only concerned that the carpet gets some blood on it."

He ripped the last piece out and lays them all on her desk before he leaves. Rias calls her brother as he was the one that placed Jiku in her peerage.

Sirzechs:" Rias what is so important that you call me now?"

Rias:" I want to know what Jiku means when he says that he doesn't need to hold back anymore when I said him that I want his evil pieces?"

Sirzechs:" So it finally happened."

Rias:" What do you mean?"

Sirzechs:" Jiku is a special person, he can become the most powerful being in this world."

Rias:" But why would he hide that, if I would have known that I would have never let him go!"

Sirzechs:" And that is the problem, to become as powerful as he can he needs to be free from every person who might hold him at one place."