Chapter 18 - Thanksgiving

Start from the beginning

" My nose " Hassan yells.

" Dang, you dripping blood on me " I push him. He got up holding his bloody nose.

" Who busted my nose? " He screams holding his nose with one hand and taking off his Gucci belt with the other.  " huh? yall quiet now! Who did it!? "

He started swinging the belts and hitting the kids. They screamed and took off running from him and going to tell.

" bitch you just hit me in the face " I say.

" Mama twin in here cussing .granny do you hear him ! "

" Yall are a mess " Isis says.

" Get up I need to talk to you " Hassan tells me.

" Get away from me " I say rubbing my face.

" Its important, man fareal " He tells me. " Come outside "

I sighed getting up.

" Nigga you ain't gon clean that bloody nose? "

" It'll eventually stop. Forget that righ now "

" I'll be back " I tell Isis going outside with this nigga.

He always want someting.

" Mama was gon kill you if you didnt show up sooner or later. She was in there hitting me and cursing me out cause you was late and I looked like you " I tell him leaning against the car.

" I had to take care of some shit "

" Wassup? " I asked watching him rub the back of his neck.

" Come with me " I followed him down the drive and to his Benz as he unclocked it. I got inside the passenger side and he got behind the wheel. He reached onside of the seat and pulled out a folder.

" Whats this " I ask.

" JR came at me with a fat dude and hella money "

" Okay " I shrug.

" They wanted me to kill somebody. They gave me half the money last night and I get the other half when its done..its alot of money " He tells me. " hella money "

" Okay, further explain. What am I missing? You scared? " I asked.

" this envelope is of who they want me to kill..." He tells me. " They wanted me and you to do the job..but I let them know to leave you out and your were not in the game "

" Who is it " I questioned.

I didn't want to be involved with none of that shit. I'm doing too good and got enough shit in Florida with 5 going on...i don't want no murder on my conscious.

" Check it out " He hands it to me.." shit shocked me...Im confused as hell "

I opened it up . " what the fuck " I spoke.

" I know " He sighed.

" Why would 5 want to kill Isis Uncle Danico " I say.

" Im confused to what the fuck they have to do with each other. Besides you know Danico big sister being 5 babymama and his niece 5 daughter and Carter his son "

" Was 5 there? "

" Nope, that nigga didn't show his face when I was giving the job "

" You cant do this " I tell him. " Isis...carmen...the will hate you forever. "

" I know..the money "