Something Something from Shehryaar..

Hussain and Maha P.O.V :

So Today we are Going .. And We'll meet maryam too.

So we tell you something haan. But dnt tell this to Shehryaar .. Haha..

So the exact reason for going to pakistan , The engagement of Shehryaar with________ ahm ahm Yes yes Maryam.. Woah woah they dnt knw about it..

We'll just trying to clear their misunderstanding..

Aagy engegement k liye wo khud kahen gy ;)

Maha : Agar unho ny na kaha ?

Hussain : Zabardasti karwa den gy..

Maha and hussian saw each other and laughed loudly.. ♥

Shehryaar P.O.V :-

So today we are Going For Pakistan to Spend our vication ..

I dnt knw where she is ?

but if i'm going then i want to meet her. I appologies wht i did.. I want to give her the explaination.

Plz be mine forever ♥..

*****

Two Years Ago..

Maha's Birthday :-

OMG OMG !! What i'm seeing.. Is it You Maryam ???? I Can't beleive it..

Hussain Said Surprizly..

Maryam was confusing and said : Shut Up Hussain.. !! Aisy bol k mujhy confusr mat karo..

Hussain : Ly main to tumhari tareef kar raha hun.. Qasam sy agar aj kal mera Mehak sy sath chakar na chal raha hOta to mujhy tumde pyaar ho jana tha...

Maryam : What ? what you said ? with angry face..

Hussain : Woah woah.. I was just kidding..

Calm Done Dear..

Maryam : Hahahah Lol .. Now lets Go .. Maha kahan hai ?

hussain :andar e ho gae kahin..

Well tum jao main arrangement dekh kar ata hun..

Maryam : Okay..

****

Maryam Said Salam To All People when she entered into The Drawing room.. Where the party was organized..

All were said Waslaam to her..

Mr. And Mrs. Asif passed the smile too.. And Shehryaar was Shocked.. He was seeing maryam without any brake.. In Black and merron Frok with same shoes.. The twist of the hairs and nothing wear any jewly instead of The Gold Locket.. Without any makeup still look like an angle..

Shehryaar feel Something Something Which he never felt before that for her.

Maryam again confused .. And came near to shehryaar and Loudly Said : Oyeeeeee Kya Takleef hai ? Gooor q rahy Ho ??

Shehryaar Shook his head and turning to his oldtone : Churail Lag rahi ho.. Is liye darr kar ruk gya phir i remind that o that's you !! ( Try to Hideing his smile )

Maryam : What ? But ? Oh ? Realy ? I'm look like Churail ? :/

Mr. Asif Laughed and said : Dnt take it serious Beta ! He is Teasing You..

Mrs.Asif : Yah ! Ma Sha Allah Bht pyari Lag rahi Ho.. And kissed on her forehead..

Maryam blushed and smiled : Thank yOu.. :)

Maha : O So You all ! Today is my birthday and you all ignored me.. That's not fair.

All wre laughed and said loudly..

Happy birthday To You.. Happy Birthday to you ♥♥

Maha smiled and accept All wishes..

Then the Cake was Caught.. And all were gave the gifts to Maha.. Maryam , Hussain , Shehryaar and Mr. And Mrs.asif too..

And all that time shehryaar can't controll himself to take away his eyrs from maryam..

And maryam just irritated all that time . Isy to main baad main pochun gi.. Idiot stop it ..

After the Dinner..

Hussain and Shehryaar Dance on Choty Tera Birthday aya For Maha..

When they did Bromance maryam can't controll her laugh. And they both were can't maintain their weight and fall down..

A Loudly Laughed Got Up From The Drwing Room..

So maha's birthday end with so happiness , wishes and awsome memories.. ♥♡

*****

Maryam and Shehryaar were late for the Class that's y they sit on the lawn of University..

Maryam sing with whispering..

Shehryaar : What are You Doing ?

Maryam : yeh tum Behry kab sy ho gaye ho ?

Shehryaar : Hadd hai..

Maryam : Hahahaha !! kiddin'

I was just singing a song..

Shehryaaar : Which ?

Maryam : Jo wo mery liye gaye ga..

Shehryaar : Hain.. ? Kon ??

Maryam : Oho.. My life Partner yarr..

Shehryaar : Acha to wo singer ho ga ?

Maryam !!

Maryam : Oye nahi.. Wo mujhy ye song suna kar Purpose kary ga Damn it ..

Shehryaar : hahahahaha dnt tell me .. Ye thora Filmy scene hai..

Maryam : Hehe so funny..

Jin kahin k actully main kya hai na.. You knw about my 3 wishes..

1st : Go To Paris..

2nd : My life partner Purpose me with sing a song..

And the...

And 3rd tum mujhy nahi btao gi..Shehryaar Cut it off and said.

1000 Dfa to bta chuki ho ye tum mujy..

Maryam smiled and didn't say anything.. (My 3rd wish is that you'll be mine life partner).. Maryam thought..

Shehryaar thought Why that's not me maryam who sing that song for you..

In Tht time , Shehryaar cell phone bell rang.. Both were cme bck frm their thoughts..

Chalen ? Shehryaar said it to Maryam.

But Maryam was watching infront of her..Shit nOt again , Said maryam..

..

So here's the part guysss...
Give me your feedback..
And if you like it than Vote and Comment too..
Comment if you like any line ;)
Stay Connected..
Ignore grammer skill..
Love yew all..

OyeMaryam.