6~You're such a tease(BONUS SMUT)

(No need to watch the music video above... just listen) 😳

This smut was suggested by @Bs_511! Thank you so much!😊 It is a wonderful suggestion and I'm happy for any of you to ask for more.

😊Y/N's POV

Today was boring as hell. Class was boring as fuck. Everything was as dull as Black Friday at your aunt's after Thanksgiving reunion. (A/N I have no idea how I just thought of that.) At least I can get back to my single dorm and relax or something. Actually, I have a lot of energy. Maybe I could take Beej somewhere with me. Or, take him to he next level of sexual. I like option number two better.
I make a quick detour from the campus coffee shop and make my way towards the local mall. Only one knows what I will get myself into today. My town was quite small, everything is walking distance. I walk for about two minutes until I reach the impending road ahead. I walk inside and search across the whole first floor, looking for my favorite lingerie store, Victoria's Secret. The thing is I've never bought anything from this place.. Never mind that! I'll get something sexy and black and make my way back to campus to surprise my demon bean.

💚Beetlejuice's POV🖤

      Who the fuck needs college, for god/satan's sake I didn't even graduate high school! Maybe I even skipped a bit of eighth grade-who cares. Not like anyone will ever remember what they learnt. I get it though, if going to school for four years makes Y/N happy I'll stick with her for it. I just wish I wasn't so alone during these times.
         I pase up and down the floors of Y/N's bedroom. It's been long enough, shouldn't babes be coming home? Calm it fuck-face! She'll be here soon! Damn you other half of my brain.
         Now that I think about it, I'm about overdue on sex. The only cure is to overdose on Y/N's sweet body. If she doesn't show up quick, I'll die over again. Just as I was ranting more on the inside-a creaking door interrupted me.

"Babes, you're home!"

Y/N's POV

     I slowly open the door, hoping not to make my excitement noticeable. But, of course the green-haired demon had to say something. I smiled warmly and waited for his words to slow out and the facial expressions to soften.

        "Babes, you're home!"

     Ugh, his smile is so adorable! The demon floated hastily toward me with open arms. He swiftly scooped me up and kissed my forehead. I just let him hold me and enjoyed his embrace.
      "I missed you, too~" I whispered softly into his stubble.
         Now isn't the time to get soft, though. It's time for my plan.
        "Before we get all cuddly, I'm gonna change into some comfy clothes. You wait here, Beej!" Before he could protest I ran straight for the bathroom with my bags.
         I locked the door and stripped of my casual clothes. Taking a moment to admire my purchase I stared in the mirror at my reflection. Then, I started slipping on my beautiful laced pair. (Sorry I'm not looking  anything up to put pictures😂) I took a moment to prepare myself, then wore the most sexy smile I could and unlocked the door. Without stepping out of the bathroom I called out to Beetlejuice.
         "Ok, baby, I'm ready." I snickered behind my breath.
      Without wasting another moment, I strut my stuff into the open bedroom. I saw BJ sitting on the edge of my bed, hand in his lap, staring down at the floor. At my presence his face lit up to look at my face. The expression slowly faded from happiness to pure lust and awe.
        "B-babes-how did you-when? Oh my god you are fucking beautiful, you sexy girl." Beetlejuice stood in shock and his eyes traveled places low and high.
        I smiled and just laughed. Maybe teasing him would make it more fun. I slowly approached the now drooling ghost. His eyes were blackening of lust. He stayed sitting in his position but reached out one arm to squeeze my thigh presumably. Instead of letting him, I pushed his arm down and winked. This really got him going.
        "So, ya wanna put on a show, babes? I'm all here for it." Beetlejuice added.
         I nodded and took a step back. While standing in my place I widened my legs and turned so that my ass would face him. With my legs spread I shook my stuff nearly in his face. It was twerking, and it surprised me I knew how to do it. Next, I turned again and lifted my hand to grab onto his chin and slowly lifted it up to meet my lips. This bliss lasted less than a second. I pulled away fast. Teasing-nailing it!
         "Woah, where did this side come from, wooh, I might pass out from this heat." He slyly interjected during my show.
          After a bit more twerking, I thrusted my ass up in the air and slowly but sensually placed it down on BJ's lap.
          "S-smooth, babes. Now hurry up with the lap dance. I'm hungry and ordered some pussy." I tried to over power my commands.
         I ignored him and continued with myself. Having placed myself fully down on his lap, I moved my hands to grab behind me at his neck for support. Then, I wiggled, squirmed, and turned all over his erection. Every jolt caused a groan or huff from Beetlejuice. I continued grinding my crack over his bulge.
         His moans were growing stronger by the second, I knew he would climax if I didn't stop. Without further grinding, I stood up from my seat and ordered him to strip.
        "It's Showtime." He snapped and both of our outfits had disappeared from our vary bodies.
       I gasped, but shut my mouth once I saw how hard Beej had gotten. His penis had extended way more than I've ever seen it. He noticed me staring and took leadership.
         "Now who's captain?" He chuckled and strut over to me.
        Beetlejuice stood tall over me and planted his lips passionately on mine. We were very close touching each other, that his penis slid across my area a few lucky times. I moaned from the sudden change of temperature. Waiting for further updates, I kept my lips on his.
        Seconds later, Beej removed his luscious  lips from mine and took my hand. He playfully shoved me onto my back on the bed. Then, climbed over me and floated above. Smirking he studied each curve of me. I smiled and blushed. He really did love me.
       Beetlejuice was ready for action. He stopped his flight and supported himself over me. His lips pecked my cheek and he positioned himself. I took a breath in and anticipated the thrust entering. He finally slid into my home and I made a pleasured sound. He slowly started of pulling in and out. I gripped my hands around his neck and thrusted myself as well. We both moved together. Every breath, moan, and thrust. Beetlejuice picked up the pace and hit my walls harder and better. I relished in his glory. Pleasure and lust were presented by eye rolls.                         
       My favorite demon and my favorite customer. He can come to my show anytime. BJ kept thrusting and went harder and faster. This time he was hitting my g-spot. I felt all the pleasure building up. The knot that was in my stomach was getting tight. We both had one last big thrust and collapsed. We both came and liquids poured and poured. I might just say that was the best sex I've had in a while. We laid next to each other and steadied our breaths. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. Before drifting off his angelic voice sang to me,
       "Babes, that was the most sexy thing I think you've done to me in a while-I enjoyed it."