Francesca's 26th Birthday One Shot

Mulai dari awal

"Really?" she asks, intrigued. "You're not going to the studio?"

"Not today," he tells her. From his position above her, he gently nudges her thighs to separate so his fingers can reach her center. His thumb traces rhythmic circles on her clit as he kisses her again, every so often moving his hand to stroke her lower, familiar enough with her now to know all of her sweet spots. His thumb remains on her clit as he slips two fingers inside her.

When Harry can tell she's ready for more, he slowly moves down her body. He kisses her neck and chest. He licks her nipple before bringing it into his mouth, sucking hard. Her hips rise against his and she moans quietly. Her hands can't resist squeezing the muscles of his back. Harry's not a body builder by any means, but he's broad and maintained good shape. Her hands never tire of tracing every strong, thick part of his body.

Her fingers trace up his back and into his hair, fingers tangling in dark curls, and she smiles blissfully when he continues to kiss further down her body. He licks up her center immediately, spreading her to insert his tongue inside her. He switches and uses two fingers to pump inside her while his tongue moves to her clit, flicking it. He finds that spot along her vulva that makes her gasp and he smirks to himself when he hears the sharp inhale from above. When he sucks on her clit and flexes his fingers to put pressure on her G-spot, he recognizes signs that she's close.

Slowly and then all at once, Francesca finishes.

Before the pulsing has stopped, Harry's entering her. She presses her lips together in a moan, turning her face into his neck. Her lips feel a protruding tendon as his neck tightens, and she bites it.

He knows what she can take, and despite knowing that he would stop in a heartbeat if he thought something pushed her too far, and that he would never do anything she didn't want him to, it makes her hot when it seems like he takes what he wants from her without apology. She gives herself to him fully and the thought of him using her body to pleasure himself makes her nearly as turned on as the act itself.

Harry groans in her ear, low and melodic as her body takes him in and continues to pulse as she rides out her first orgasm of the morning. The sound Harry makes in her ear, raspy and low, raise goosebumps on her flesh. He's almost never silent, and she's grateful. A voice like his would put angels to shame.

"Every time," he says into her ear, his breath hot on her skin. "Every time you feel so fucking good."

Francesca can't find words to reciprocate as he lifts her hips up, tilting her so the head of his cock applies pressure to her front wall, finding that special spot that she swears could make her come from penetration alone. It almost gets to be too much, but Harry knows how to read her body. He slows from his lethal rhythm, allowing her to settle, still pulled tightly against him.

"Fuck, look at you," he marvels. She watches his green eyes blaze trails along her neck, her chest, her hips. If it's not one thing, it's the other. He knows how much she loves to be praised. "You're so fucking perfect." Their skin still slaps at a fast pace, but Francesca can gather herself enough to make semi-coherent thoughts.

"No one will ever fuck me like you, Harry," she says, voice sultry with need.

"No, they won't," he promises, hitting harder as she spurs him on. "You won't fuck anyone but me for the rest of your life, will you, baby? Not when I give it to you so good."

At his words, Francesca comes again. His pace is unforgiving, nearly claiming. This time she lets out a whimper. Harry slows as tears run down her cheeks. He knows that sometimes she gets so overwhelmed that this happens. He works her through it each time.