xxiv.

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. *𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐤

‒☀♡☁✰

VARLIS BITCHES

sea-lia, good luck charlie, plant mother🌳, m0rella and no v a hunting

m0rella

CELIA

HOW DID IT GO

FUCK

C E L I A

no v a hunting

CELIAAAAAA

sea-lia

WTF DO Y'ALL WANT

I'M KINDA BUSY RN

good luck charlie

yeah, with jack

sea-lia

shush

but he came to my hotel and i ran outside and we hugged for like 10 minutes

also he gives really good hugs and he's really comfy🥺

ALSO he looks really fucking good with blonde hair

plant mother🌳

awwww

no v a hunting

SHIP

LADIES

#cack or #jelia ?

m0rella

jelia

plant mother🌳

jelia

good luck charlie

cack

i'm kidding jelia

no v a hunting

and i say jelia

so it's settled then since celia doesn't get a vote since it's her mans

sea-lia

fuck you guys

FUCKFUCKFUCK

I GOTTA GO

JACK WANTS TO TALK TO ME BYEEEEEE

good luck charlie

*kiss you but ok

‒☀♡☁✰

IN REAL LIFE

jack and celia were in celia's hotel room, laying in her bed watching tv. it had been a few hours since they had officially met, and celia felt nothing but joy and content. she was in italy with someone she truly cared about, and almost nothing else mattered. but, in seven days, was something celia was truly dreading. celia's mother and peter were getting married, and celia would've rather had anyone else besides her mother and peter get married on that day.

"shit." she mumbled. celia let out a sigh as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt. jack looked away from the tv and his gaze fell on the girl next to him, confusion filling up inside him.

"what's wrong?" he asked. jack had once been lying on his stomach on the bed, but he changed positions and was now leaning against the headboard in order to get closer to celia.

"it's been six months, and my mom and peter are planning on getting married in seven days. who decides two months into a relationship that they'd get married on their sixth month anniversary?!" she grumbled. celia grabbed onto jack's hand and started fidgeting with the ring on his middle finger, turning the piece of jewelry carefully.

"it's bullshit, that's what it is." jack said, agreeing with celia. his gaze dropped from her face to their hands, and he intertwined their fingers. at that comforting and affectionate movement, the butterflies in celia's abdomen awoke and fluttered around, flapping their wings.

"you're coming with me, right?" celia asked, biting her lip. jack nodded his head as he scooted closer to the girl, butterflies pouncing around in his stomach as well.

"of course."

"thank god." she sighed, placing her free hand over her heart. a soft chuckle spilled out of jack's mouth as he placed his head on her shoulder. the butterflies in both jack and celia's stomachs started fluttering around in a somewhat faster manner, leaving them with dark pink cheeks. the two teenagers slowly started to feel their eyelids droop, and soon enough they were falling asleep.

"i'll always be here whenever you need me, cel. no matter what." he whispered, but she was already asleep, her head slowly starting to lean against his.

‒☀♡☁✰

authors note- THEY'RE BABEY