T W O

After wallowing in my pain for two days, I managed to pull myself up and together, I called Harry and confirmed that I would agree to train and potentially become an agent. Harry was delighted and told me to meet him at the Kingsman tailor shop, I agreed and immediately began to get ready. I couldn't be bothered making myself look, sophisticated and fancy like I knew my parents would've made me look before leaving the house. I settled on a cropped grey hoodie with a black tank top and a matching pair of grey joggers with white trainers.

I stared back at my reflection, I wanted to be ready for this training, I wanted to be fierce and prove that I was good enough for this and I wanted to make Astraea proud, I wanted to be the person she believed I could be, I looked at the hair framing my face and I let out a huff of air and watched as my hair blew away before falling back into it's original place. I pulled my hair into two sections and began to put it into two dutch braids.

I smiled as I thought of all the times Astraea would sit over me and braid my hair, she liked it like this, said it made me look strong and ready for anything. I quickly ran my hands over the delicate yet firm braids with a small smile, the braids were comforting it made feel like I had Astraea giving me strength.

I made my way to the Kingsman shop and met with Harry who was sat on the sofa having a drink, "Harry, hey." I greeted cheerfully, he stood to greet me properly, I noticed his disapproving glance at my outfit although I didn't really care, though. I sat with Harry as we waited for his recruit, he filled me in on the details and I was intrigued and actually excited to meet this 'Eggsy' that Harry spoke of, he seemed different from the people I had been surrounded with and I wanted to get to know him better.

A short while later a young man wearing jeans and a blue and white striped shirt with a puffy jacket and a cap entered the Kingsman tailor shop where he finds Harry sat having a drink, whilst I was laying on the sofa opposite from him taking a small nap. I assumed it must've been Eggsy. " I've never met a tailor before. But I know you ain't one." He said to Harry not even noticing me. I looked at Harry to see his response although Harry didn't say anything and instead finished his drink, "Come with me." He beckoned us, I jumped up from the sofa startling Eggsy, "Whoa, who are you?" He asked taking a small jump backwards, "Hey there, I'm Athena Bardot. I explained holding a hand out to him, he sent he a small smile my way holding his own hand out, "Eggsy Unwin, nice to meet you love."

We followed Harry to a room in the back room and watch him stop by the large mirror. Eggsy hadn't walked in yet and instead was stood outside watching Harry. "Come on in." Eggsy stands next to Harry looking at himself in the mirror, whilst I sat on the chair behind them. "What do you see?" Harry asks watching Eggsy observe himself. "Someone who wants to know what the fuck is going on." I held in a laugh at his response knowing that Harry wouldn't be pleased. "I see a young man with potential. A young man who is loyal. Who can do as he's asked, and who wants to do something good with his life." Harry explains bringing a slight smile to my face. So far I decided that I liked Eggsy, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

"Did you see the film 'Trading Places'?" Eggsy shook his head, "How about 'Nikita', 'Pretty Woman'?"Eggsy however gave Harry a confused glance making him sigh. "Alright. My point is that the lack of a silver spoon has set you on a certain path, but you needn't stay on it. If you're prepare to adapt and learn, you can transform." Harry explained, "Oh, like in 'My Fair Lady.'

"You're full of surprises. Yes, like "My Fair Lady". Only in this case, I am offering you the opportunity to become a Kingsman." Harry continued, I looked at him in slight confusion, training started today so what would he do if Eggsy said no?

"A tailor?" Eggsy asks confused looking back at me, I shook my head, "A Kingsman agent." Harry corrects although this seems to worsen Eggsy's confusion, " Like a spy?" Harry nods, "Of sorts. Interested?" He asks, " You think I've got anything to lose?" That seems to answer Harry's question and so he places his hand on the mirror, which activates the elevator which begins to take us down.