WELCOME

Welcome to my Smash or Pass book! I want this book to be full of all kinds of fandoms, so please request them since I probably don't know all of them. Once you send the request, I will make sure to publish it as soon as possible. I hope you have lots of fun!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

RULES —
➜ You are only allowed to send a request through the comments. The number of how many requests you can send is unlimited.
➜ If you want to make a request, then please follow the format down below.
➜ If you have any questions about the book, don't be afraid to ask me them. I'll make sure to answer them straight away!
➜ I don't want any fan wars here, so please be nice in the comments.
➜ In case the information on the profile is wrong or it's making you disagree, please notify me on the profile you have discovered the problem. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!

DISCLAIMERS:

ONE: I know that the original smash or pass game is meant to be a sexual game, but I have decided to change up the rules a little bit to make it more friendly for minors. In my book you can choose between whether you generally like the person or not instead of thinking about them in a sexual context.  Therefore I have also decided to include celebrities who are minors.

TWO: Another disclaimer is that I would have preferred if people would stop calling others out for not choosing to smash their favorite celebrities, as it's unnecessary to call them for blind or stupid. Others may take it as a joke while some take it personally.

BOOK 2 IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!
BOOK 3 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HOW TO REQUEST —
(CLOSED)
(PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS ON THE THIRD SMASH OR PASS BOOK.)

NAME; (The name of the person you want to request.)
BIRTHDATE; (mm.dd.yy)
OCCUPATION; (YouTuber, Singer, Actor/Actress, etc.)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

REQUEST HERE —

QUESTIONS? —