Tulila: that sounds fun.

Mad'ya: okay let's get going (pause. Sees that Tulila is distraught) What's wrong sis?

Tulila: did you (pause) when you left did you ever regretted it?

Mad'ya: everyday, but the hope that you would find us one day kept me from going back.

Tulila: same here (pause they hug) now let's get going.

(scene changes to Mad'ya, Emeita, and Mira showing Tulila around the village they live in)

Tulila: so this is where you guys live?

Mad'ya: Yeah

Emieta: isn't pretty 

Tulila: very

Mira: let's go there's lots more to show you

Tulila: so where do you think they keep ( bumps into the same person she met a few minutes ago) oh i'm sorry I (Cayden turns around) hey

Cayden: hey it's you (pause) it's Tulila right?

Tulila: Cayden (pause) hey how have you been?

Cayden: great for the few minutes we've been apart (pause) you look different, but you still look as gorgeous as ever the same as the minute I met you.

Tulila: so flirting is in the angel DNA (pause) I'll see you around (walks away but Cayden starts falling for her)

Cayden: wow I'd die for a woman like you Lila

( he walks away as he falls head over heels in love with the demon as A Moment Like This starts playing and as he's walking back home he starts wondering if he should tell Lila he loves her. during the climax Cayden wonders if he found the right woman in Tulila. at the end of the song Cayden realizes that the perfect girl he want is the one he met in the second she came into his world)

Cayden: I must see her again during the night (walks away thinking about what to do to see Tulila again the next night.)

(scene changes to the next night in Tulila's bedroom in her mom's house. Mad'ya knocks on the door before entering Tulila's room and sees that Tulila is smitten over something/someone)

Mad'ya: hey sis how's (pause sees the smile on her sister's face) what (pause) why are you smiling?

Tulila: I'm not smiling

Mad'ya: yes you are (sits down on the bed) c'mon tell me

Tulila: tell what?

Mad'ya: about the angel you've been crushing over for the last few hours.

Tulila: we just met this morning

Mad'ya: that doesn't matter you have that goofy grin on your face like your in love(pause) so what's his name?

Tulila: Cayden we met at the villages entrance

Mad'ya: wow that's a very interesting name (pause) so tell me about this Cayden does he have a nice smile, pretty eyes his perfect.

Tulila: (apalled) Mad'ya!!

Mad'ya: I was going to say his personality

Tulila: okay thank you 

Mad'ya: what if it's his body though

Tulila: Mad'ya!! look we just met each other like a few hours ago there's no way we could've fallen for each other that fast.

Mad'ya: okay I'm just checking (pause talks to Tulila before she leaves.) look I know this might seem a little overprotective, but it's only because mom & I aren't gonna lose you again you're the best thing that ever to our family.