Chapter 4 Surprise

Here I was sitting at the airport waiting for my plane to come. I was flying to Nashville to see B performance. My phone beeped. I looked at.
Carrie: I'll be waiting for you when the plane comes can't wait to see you!
Emma: Can't wait either thanks again for helping me out!
Carrie: No problem Jason is going to help too tell you more once you get here
"Plane 201 will be boarding now." I turned my phone on airplane mode. As I walked to the plane I turned on my music.
******
I walked to the baggage claim to see Carrie. I run up to her. We hug as my bag comes.

"Emma how have you been?"

"I've been good! How are you?" I ask as I grab my bag.

"It's been busy." She leads me to her car as she talks about what has been going on in her life. I put my suitcases in the trunk and go to the passenger seat. She drives me to the hotel that I will be staying at.

"Thanks Carrie." I say as I hand her a paper for a new song.

"Your welcome any time! Hope you surprise him and call me anytime." She said with a wink. "Ooo ya Jason will be here at 3."

"Ok!" She closed the door and left. It was noon so I had 3 hours to get ready.

 It was noon so I had 3 hours to get ready

Back

Front

Front

I put some lip stick on when there was a knock on the door. I slipped my boots on. I grabbed my phone and hotel key. I went and opened the door. Where Mr. Jason Aldean was. I wrote a lot of his songs for him.

"Wait your the girl Brantley hasn't been able to shut up about?" I nodded my head yes with a smirk. "Dang all right let's go or will miss his sound check." He said as twirled his keys around his finger. We got in the truck and took off.

My plan was to show up at his sound check. Hang out for a bit watch him perform than hang out. I was here for 2 days. So was he, so it worked out perfect. He pulled up to where they were performing. He lead me to the stage.

"Good luck see ya later."

"Alright thanks again!" I went to the front of the stage. I was hidden in the shadows. He sang Kick it in the sticks, Bottoms up, Weekend, Don't know her like I do.

He was about to go off stage when I yelled out "Sing my baby's gun and roses!" I stepped out of the shadows. His face lit up when he saw me. He jumped off the stage and ran over. I got pulled into a hug and he spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. Butterflies exploded in my stomach.

"Hey outlaw what about my song?" I said with a smile. He jumped up on the stage and pulled me up. His band started play as he sang. I sang along. Once they were done we went back stage. He introduced me to his band. He led me to his bus.

" How long have you been planning this?"

"Since you left." Our fingers were intertwined.

"You did this all by your self?"

"Sure I did." I said nodding my head. A smile formed on my lips and a blush formed over my cheeks.

"Spit out some name's baby girl." He said in a deep voice that was hot.

"Carrie and Jason helped me out. So you won't shut up about me hun?" He let out a large smile as he shrugged his shoulders.
He punched in the code to the bus. The door slide open as he helped me inside. He lead me over to the table.

"Want anything to drink?"

"Got any Dr. Pepper?" He slide the can over to me as he sat down.

"Thanks for not throwing it." I was said as a playful grin came over my face.

"Darling if I throw it we would have to clean the whole bus."

"This is true." I opened it and took a sip.

"How has the touring been?"

"It's been good but I've missed you a lot."

"I missed you too." A yawn escaped my mouth.

"You tired baby?"

"Ya kind of." I didn't go to bed tell 11 because me and B had face timed and talked. Than I got up at 4 to pack. What can I say I'm a last minute packer plus I had to be at the airport at 8. We both slide out of the table seat. He led me to the back of the bus to a king size bed. I layed down as B set an alarm and came to bed too.
***
The alarm went off to soon. B mumbled something I couldn't make out. He turned over and turned it off. He flipped over and pulled me tight to him.

"B come on your concert!" I said trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"No I don't want to." He wined.

"Come on." I said again. Light snores come from him. This man could fall asleep so fast. I was getting tired of struggling and I knew he wouldn't let go. I started to kiss his cheeks. Than his lips. That woke him up real quick. I laughed knowing I had won as I got up.

"That was just mean baby girl." He said with a pout. I put my shoes on as he got changed. I sat on the bed waiting for him. He came out looking hella sexy. He led me back stage.

"Emma I would like you to meet PJ he'll be watching you while I'm up on stage." I shook his hand.

"No offense PJ but B I can handle myself or did you forget what happened in high school."

Flashback
Randy pushed me back on the wall outside the school.

"Poor Emma can't protect herself!" He snickered.

"Where's your boyfriend? Can't protect yourself have to have your boyfriend do it." He best hold on he just flipped my switch. I brought me knee and kneeded him in the stomach. He moved away a bit. I throw my right hook. My fist collided with his face. He fell back on the ground.

"Next time pick on a person that's daddy didn't teach her how to deal with snotty no good people." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned on my heel of my boot. I turned to see a surprised B, Kolby, Teri, and Mike.

End flashback

"Please Emma. It's more for me than you."

"Fine." He smiled a gracious smile.

"Ok BG your up!"

"Good luck outlaw." I kissed him quick. PJ led me to the side stage to watch B.