FIVE

Yeonjun POV

I went to my contacts and found my brother. I have literally never called him.

I don't even think he has my number.

I clicked on his name and then put it on speaker. After two rings, he answered.

"Hey Taejun, it's Yeonjun..." I said.

"Um hi. What could you possibly want from me?" Taejun asked.

"Um... my friends don't believe that I have a twin brother so I was hoping that you would come over..." I asked.

"I have nothing better to do." He said and it made me smile.

"Okay, see you then." I said.

"See you." He said and hung up.

"I did not think that was going to work." I said.

"Well, who knew that Yeonjun was going to confess to having a twin brother during this awkward situation?" Soobin asked.

"I never would've guessed." Beomgyu said.

"I need to tell all of you something I've been hiding for a long time..." Soobin said nervously.

"What is it?" Taehyun asked.

"Well... you know how my dad is the worst? Yeah, he actually is much worse that I say. He beats me and starves me. And he won't let me do anything for myself..." Soobin said.

"Oh my god. Why did you never tell anyone?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know. I was scared of my dad and that people would judge me. And there's more to the story..." Soobin said.

"Continue..." Beomgyu said.

"Well... I might start crying but... my dad used to be nice... years ago. But then m-my mom, b-brother and sister d-died in a c-car crash six y-years ago." He choked out, tears running down his face.

Beomgyu and Taehyun immediately hugged him. When they pulled away Soobin got up from his bed and walked over to me.

I didn't know what he was going to do. But then he cupped my face and kissed me. Much more passionately than the kiss from earlier.

"I have no idea why I just did that but... I think I liked it." Soobin said after pulling away.

Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"That must be Taejun." I said.

We all went downstairs. Everyone was anticipating his arrival.

I opened the door and it had been awhile but it still seemed like I was looking in a mirror.

We were very much identical. I can barely tell us apart in pictures.

Taejun walked in and everyone was fully shook.

"You really do have a twin." Beomgyu said.

"Oh, Beomgyu... sorry that I tricked you into thinking I was Yeonjun. I shouldn't have done that." Taejun said.

"That was really rude of you, you know. It ruined Taehyun and Yeonjun's relationship and Soobin and Yeonjun's friendship. Although I'm kinda glad Taehyun broke up with Yeonjun because now I get to have him." Beomgyu replied.

"Well if that's all you needed from me, I'm going home." Taejun said.

"Oh and by the way Taejun, I'm pregnant. If you tell mom and dad I guess that's too bad for me but... I really can't stop you." I said.

"Since when did you ever bottom?" Taejun asked.

"Um... since Soobin is more dominant that me." I said.

"Bye." Taejun said.

"Bye" I said and he walked out and I closed the door after him.

"Did you really just call me dominant in front of basically everyone I know?" Soobin asked.

"Yup." I said.

"You're finally starting to sound like the Yeonjun I remember." Soobin said.

"I'm getting more comfortable around you." I said.

-

This was kinda cringey and I hope you aren't confused.