"Let me walk out of here and I won't hurt her" Her hands were shaky and there was a glint of pain in her eyes. How could this woman still be standing after what my father did?

"I have to say, for a person who has probably never done this before you do sound damn confident" The maid struggled in her grasp but the woman overpowered her. She's strong, physically and mentally. "I'll really do it" The shard of glass poked painfully against the maid's throat and she squirmed further.

"By all means go ahead and when you're done you can clean up the mess as well" I smiled at her, it was a challenge and I was getting excited to see the outcome. Her eyes widened as she realized that there's no way she can save herself, yet she didn't look defeated.

"You don't value anyone's life" There it was, pure rage and frustration. I took note of how she channels her emotions to anger, she's done it before and I can almost bet that she's done it all her life. For some reason I was eager to know what made her that way?

Slowly, she let the maid go, who of course scurried out of the room sobbing. "Take a seat Miss Lively, I'm sure you're still in pain" I commanded but I knew she wouldn't listen to me. She stared me down angrily, her grip still strong on the piece of glass. For a second I thought she'd charge at me but she just stood there. Even now her face looked fucking perfect, although her green eyes seemed tired. Pushing the chair back, I took my time drinking her in. The black skirt she wore was torn up her thigh revealing more skin. My dick got excited just at that.

"Take your clothes off" I licked my lips, stalking towards my prey. She squeezed the piece of glass in her hand, trying to defend herself. It was a futile effort.

"Go fuck yourself" That pretty little mouth of hers is going get her in so much trouble, she has no clue. If I weren't obeying orders right now, I'd be teaching her how to behave. Not now, Logan. She wouldn't be able to handle.

"You talk to me like that again and you'll be bent over my lap with my hand print on your tight ass" The shock on her face was crystal clear, making me wonder if a man has ever touched her there before. She looks at me with a challenge and I felt my dick rise up to attention.

Fuck. Me.

Even my army of best escorts in the world haven't been able to achieve that. Now, I wanted her to talk back to me so I could do just what I had voiced out. I flex my fists, trying not to lunge at her.

"Do you actually think that I'm going to willingly take my clothes off for you?" There was no trace of fear in her voice, it only made me want her more.

"Yes you will but just to be clear I'm not trying to rape you. I don't do that. I have a task to finish" I bite the inside of my cheek as I thought about how tough this is going to be. "What task?" She blurted her next question and I felt a slight sting of frustration for having to answer her.

"I'm looking for a tracker, assuming your father put one in you so he can always know where you are" I grumble. She blinks as if she has no idea about what I'm talking about but I could see right through her mask. "I don't have one" Another squeeze and I notice a drop of blood trickle down from the palm of her hand.

"That's for me to find out. Clothes off, Miss Lively" It's an order and she knows better than to disobey. I watch triumphantly as she tosses away the piece of glass, slender arms coming up to unbutton her shirt.

I took a deep breath. I've seen a lot of naked women but this one right in front of me is different and God help me, I want her. Shimming out of her skirt, she stood in front of me in nothing more than her undergarments. Her taute stomach was painted in bluish-purple bruises. It looked worse than I had imagined and I bet it hurt as hell, still she stood her ground.

"You could just give up and tell me where the chip is" I give her the last way out, to save us both of the torture, because I don't think I can stop myself once I start with her.

"That would be too easy for you. I know you want me, I can see the lust in your eyes. This will be just as torturous for you as it's for me" She looked at me with such ferocity that for a split second I forgot what I was here for. There was nothing more I wanted than to sweep her off her feet and fuck her. The thought was consuming my body and I had a tough time dealing with it.

I have never been this attracted to any woman and I don't know to hate or love the fact that this might turn into a problem. "Let's get to work then" I said under my breath, already my body was itching for her.

My hands roamed over creamy skin, starting at her toned arms, feeling the perfect combination of flesh and muscle. I feel her eyes stuck on me and her breath caught up. Every contact released sparks. Jesus. She's fine as hell. I wanted this to be over quickly because I don't think I can stop myself from doing just what I'm supposed to be doing. Yet I surprised myself by taking my own time, exploring every inch of her body.

I didn't want to stop, not so soon. I had full intentions to take this too far but it's not fun when the other person is disgusted by you. I may be a lot of things but I wasn't going to force myself on a woman. I may kill her, even though I'd hate it but if it was needed to be done I'd do it without hesitation.

My hands smoothed down the sides of her very generous breasts, I could practically see through the flimsy fabric that barely did a good job at covering her tits. Travelling down to her stomach I noticed how her breathing quickened, her skin covered in goosebumps all over. She looked me square in the eyes and right when I was about to get lost in those green pools of heaven I felt a bump on her hip.

"Bingo" I smirked and her eyes went wide, like she wasn't expecting me to find it.
.
.
.
A/N:

Is it weird I enjoy writing Logan's chapters more?

Please comment, vote & share!!

Thank you for reading!!