no

Its the next day, i wake up i see noah running around , i sit up immediately
Jasp:"what the actual hell"
Yailen:"mommy he grow fast"
I nod and i remember what zelda said
I pick him up
Jasp:"noah can you say mama"
Noah:"yes mommy"
I giggle and i shake my head, i put him down and i take them to the kitchen. I dont have a shirt on only my bra because last night i remember breast feeding noah and now he's running around and talking. I put them in their high chairs, i cook them some fox and macaroni and cheese. I turn around to check on them and i see them both in their wolve form. Noahs fur is solid grey like jungkooks and yailens is a brownish red color.
Jasp:"change back ,right now"
Noah howls really loud, i cover his mouth and i pinch his nose and he turns back to human form, i do the same with yailen.
Jasp:"you two dont listen"
I put theyre food on a plate and i give it to them, i tie my hair up its to my ass. I think im gonna die my hair jet black and then cut it to the middle of my back.
Namjoon:"jasper come here"
I walk to the livingroom,
Jasp:"yes"
Suga:"we got you a ticket to new Zealand for a week,by yourself"
I cover my mouth in shock
Jasp:"you guys didn't have to do that"
Tae:"yes we do, you need a break and we are you giving you one and your plane leaves tomorrow so go pack your stuff"
Jasp:"i have to watch the kids i cant go"
Jimin looks at me with a stern look and i turn around and i go to my room. I pack my stuff with clothes i know they wouldn't approve of. Im so excited but nervous i haven't been any where with out them unless i sneak off.
Jasp:"tae can you come here"
He responds
Tae:"who is that"
Jasp:"daddy can you come here"
I rol my eyes and he's at my door within 5 seconds.
Tae:"yes How can i help you"
I pull him in my room and i kiss him passionately, he kisses back while grabbing my ass. He unclips my bra and he picks me up by my thighs, i could feel my pussy wanting him, i reach my hands down to his sweatpants and i pull his cock out, he puts on my stomach over my dresser, it has a mirror in front of it. He pulls my shorts and panties down and he pushes his cock deep. I gasp at the pleasure.
Tae:"you are always so tight"
He starts thrusting into me and it feels so good, i missed him inside of me.
Jasp:"oh..fuck daddy right there"
I do a high pitched moan as he slaps my ass and he holds my hair up and he thrusts faster and deeper. I grab on to the edge of the dresser, i feel him deeper in my stomach.
Tae:"f-fuck"
Jasp:"m-more daddy please"
Tae:"youre a little whore arent you"
Jasp:"yes daddy"
He pulls out and he flips me around and he licks my clit flicking his tongue around harshly.