fourteen

luna

the rest of the crew finally walked up to our meeting spot. tony gave us microphones and we headed on stage to chat with fans, answer questions, play games and just have fun.

after the panel was done we had the mini meet and greet. "hi luna! do remember me? I met you at a rock your hair concert like two years ago."
"awh wait yes! you were the one who gave me a stuffed animal that looked like my dog!"

the girl hugs me and leaves, after forty five minutes later the line is down to three people.
"hey I'm addie!" she smiles at finn who was to my right before coming up to me, "stay away from holly and finn. they don't need your toxicness ruining their relationship." she flips her hair before going to the next person in line, jaeden.

wow. okay then. the next kid comes through the line, he rubs his neck before talking to me. "sorry about my sister. she's been a fan of holly since holly started YouTube so when she discovered their 'relationship' well you know. I'm liam by the way."

"it's not a problem, hate is not uncommon. thanks though Liam." he leaves and finally the meet and greet was over. thankfully. although i love meeting fans it does get pretty tiring. i do have a lot of fun at these events though, it gives me a chance to not think of drama.

"hey luna. man that last year was something else. she almost fought me because apparently i was helping you get in the way of holly and finn? confusing right?"
"yeah she was like that towards me."
"people these days. anyways are you heading back to the hotel now?"

"um i think so. asher went somewhere with jack, finn and chosen."
"cool, we can catch a ride together."
"sounds good. oh hey jaeden! can we talk?"
"what do you want luna?"

"let's go over there." i grab his wrist and pull him to a hallway where no one was around. "what did i do to you? even since earlier today you've been acting rude towards me."
"yeah because it's probably my fault? because nothing can ever be the great luna adams fault?"

"what?"
"you were complaining about finn not wanting to meet up before hand, acting like nothing is your fault."
"jaeden i thought we were friends?"
"we are luna but this entire breakup was your fault."

"since when are you involved in my love life?"
he rolls his eyes and i want to cry. "I'm sorry. i know i can act selfish and that nothing is ever my fault but jaeden i really don't think this whole thing is all my fault."

"finn is acting bad about it but luna you need to not let it bother you. so what if he moved on?"
"i care about him jaeden!"
"then let him be happy." he then leaves and i stand there, stunned. is finn happier with her?

authors note

oof.