"Adonis is a very busy man Bria, he can't always be here and I'm sure he didn't intentionally plan this to hurt you. You want me to talk to him?" Sandra asks, watching her shake her head.

"Let's go, I've get ready for my flight to Vegas. Adonis is already there, but I'm flying in later this evening cause I had this appointment today." Bria explains.

•••

Later that evening Bria had landed in Vegas and was picked up from the airport by Terrence. Terrence loaded her luggage into their SUV which was provided by Team Creed, and shielded their eyes as paparazzi hounded them while getting inside. The tinted black windows protected them from the blaring flashing lights and now that Bria was able to get reacquainted she finally relaxed as she leaned her elbow against the window. She places her hand on her stomach, soothing her nerves and the baby as the driver began to pull off.

The two soon arrived at the luxurious hotel where the rest of Team Creed was staying. Terrence unloaded their vehicle and helped Bria our of the car pulling her luggage behind him and handed her and extra key card to Adonis' suite located on the 15th floor. The key card read 'Suite 1545', Terrence rolled her luggage in her hands and hopped on the next available elevator with her and guided her to her shared suite with Adonis. She thanked him and gave him a hug before watching him walk off to head back to his room.

She knocks on his door a few times and anxiously waited as he opened the door moments later, greeting her with a smile and engulfs her with a near suffocating hug.

"I missed you," He says holding onto her and pulls away, letting her walk through.

"And I, you I guess." Bria said as she walked into his bedroom as she watched Adonis lug in her luggage.

Adonis followed her, off put by her response and looked at her weirdly.

Bria made herself at home and kicked off her shoes to relax her swollen feet. She then puts her purse down on the bed next to her and pulled out her Nike slides to slip on before she got up to walk inside of the bathroom to relieve herself.

"Okayyy," Adonis trailed off, confused about her response to him earlier.

He sat on the bed and turned to his suitcase to find a t shirt on, and found one of his favorite 'Boyz in the Hood' graphic t's to put on to go with his adidas sweatpants.

Bria exits the bathroom moments later and walks back over to where her boyfriend was to sit next to him.

"You're still pretty upset about me not being able to make it to your appointment today hu?" Adonis asked, breaking the tension between them.

Bria nods and smoothes out her grey maxi dress before placing her hand on her protruding stomach.

"It was a big day...and you missed it because of this freaking fight. I know you have work and everything and you can't always be there for me or for us but today it actually hit me." Bria said in a quiet voice. She wipes the corner of her eyes, and knew she needed to tell him about how she's been feeling about this entire Bianca situation but figured it should wait. She didn't want to put him in bad spirits before a major showdown.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I haven't really been there as much as I should have been but I promise you after this fight tomorrow night I'm going to make it up to you." He promised her.