Jason McCann Part #1

I was laying in my bed. Just like every day of my life. When did I had the last time actually fun? Oh yeah that was like 10 years ago at my 8th birthday party. It was a pretty big party. My whole family was here, to celebrate with me. Even my cousins from Italy came. In that time, I didn't know that I'll see them for the last time, like every other person I love. Ahhh this bed I was laying in, was too comfortable to be real. After my 8th birthday, exactly at midnight, it happened. I know, I know, midnight is totally cliché, but it happened at that time and I can't do anything about that.

*Flashback *

Everyone was happy. You could see it because they had that wide smile on their faces. Just my parents were curious about something I didn't know. "What is wrong? Aren't you happy that your only child is having his birthday today?" , I heard my aunt asking my parents. "We are, but you know today is full moon and we are scared because of the thing that is here because of him.", my father told her quietly. They thought I couldn't here them, but I did very clearly. "Because of who?" , I swear my aunt is just dump. Even I understood that they are here because of me. But what are they?

*Flashback Ends*

I would have found out that soon, but I didn't know yet. As I said.

At midnight those creatures came, I still don't know what they are because they look like normal humans. But they told me, that they will tell me today. Today is my 18th birthday and I'm about to shit in my pants. "JASON COME DOWN! BREAKFAST IS READY!" That was my commando! I love food! I sprinted down the stairs in the dinning room, where everyone sat. I'm the only one eating in this house and I don't understand why because Luna is making amazing food. "Hmm..this are amazing pancakes Luna...Thank you! " I stuffed my face full and talked without swallowing. She shot me glare. "I won't say anything because today is your birthday", she said. "We have a surprise for you.", Drek said happily. "Should I be scared? ", I asked slowly, eyeing every four of them. "Don't be scared Jasy Bear", Kathleen tried to be seductive. She laid her hand on mine, but I quickly took my hand away from her. "O-okay I will get ready", I said getting up the stairs. "DRESS FANCY!", Russo shouted.

Those people meant the death for me.
Literally.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I did it! My first chapter!!! Pls don't be mad at my bad English :/
Omg I'm so happy that @Kissin_On_Ma_Tattoos wanted to work with me*-* hope yiu enjoyed this chapter :*
Stay swaggy!♡
Ilayda ~