Club

When Luna finished changing her clothes, she immediately picked up the heels and pouch emitting a blue light then put the heels on her feet.

"Moochy, you can now start explaining"

Luna said after locking the door of room and proceeding to the stairs.

"Host, As you know we have rules right?

Rule number 1: You can be Out of Character yet you need to have a reason. Being OOC without a reason can be punishable with not being able to eat a whole three months. Even if you try to get some food, the story will eventually find it's way to stop you from eating any of it" Moochy explained meaningfully so Luna could understand every word.

"Ai ya! Isn't that equivalent to killing?! Not eating for three months?! Are you serious?!" Luna shouted.

I mean, who wouldn't shout? 

"Yes it is equivalent to killing, so you need to have a reason for being OOC. So host, what is your reason?" Moochy asked.

Luna can even imagine Moochy having a toothy grin.

"Wel-" she was cut off when the driver came in front of her.

"Mistress, do you need me to get to your destination? Or you'll only take a ride like last time?" The driver asked.

'I know why your doing this boy! Your AHole master ordered you right?! Hah! Never going to jump on that trap' Luna said inside her head.

"No thank you but I'll try the taxi again" Luna said gracefully, as if hinting the driver that he needs to get out of her business or else he'll be fired.

Of course the driver got the meaning behind those words and was scared as shoot but as a professional driver trained for many years, he kept his true emotions inside and showed Luna a sweet perfect smile.

"As you wish, Mistress" And with that, he left.

After the conversation with the driver, she left their house and called a taxi to fetch her.

After a couple of minutes, the taxi arrived and she swiftly got in.

"Where are we headed to Ma'am?" The driver asked, politely. Because he knows that people who lives on this street are not common and mostly nobles.

"Well.....get me to the nearest but expensive club please" Luna said.

"Host, do you want to know where Sam went to?" Moochy asked.

When Luna heard Moochy's voice, she glanced at the driver and typed at her phone.

                                                                          Can I talk to you in my head?
                                                                                                                           Sent

"Yes" Moochy shortly replied.

Luna then talked to Moochy in her head.

"My answer is perfectly obvious Moochy, don't ask what you already know."

"Zip it host, you need to go and find your supposed husband!" Moochy yelled.

"Before you lecture me, continue talking about our previous conversation" husband. Tell me Moochy, I'm smart right? Your host is super smart to even think about this!"

Luna rolled her eyes at this forgetful system of hers.

"Oh, then host....what is your reason for being OOC?"

"W-well, You want me to get the female lead's supposed to be husband right? Then isn't this perfect? Changing my attitude towards that b*st*rd is a perfect cover. I'll let the people around me think that I changed because of Sam's doings and start looking for another husband!" She professionally answered.

"Hmm, that seems true" Luna imagined moochy in a thinking pose and of course topless with shining eight pack abs.

"Ha! A wise woman I am right? Tsk tsk" She praised herself.

Moochy rolled her imaginary eyes and disapprovingly said:

"It's free to dream host"

---

=At The Club=

"Host, please do enlighten me with the reason on why you are here?"

Luna gulped down a whole glass of beer and happily answered Moochy's question.

"Hihhi! I never got to try clubs on my past life because of money so I'm enjoying my self right now!" She headed to dance floor, sexily swaying her hips.

"WOOOOHHH!!! LET'S PARTEYYY!!!" With that shout of hers, the music blasted and Luna danced like she never danced before.

Seeing such a sexy woman all in bloody red dress who hugged her curves perfectly, and that cutely carved lips covered in red lipstick that makes anyone want to kiss it, man or woman, paired with her hair loosely hanging on her back. Surely no one wouldn't be tempted with this right?

Even the man known as having a cold attitude couldn't take his eyes off the tempting beauty in red.

A brave guy approached Luna and the cold man gripped the poor wine glass he's holding on.

...
Well folks! Y'all probably know who was that right? If you don't then I still love you!

Tsk tsk tsk, poor guy...it must have taken him a lot of perverted thoughts to approach our Luna without back up *snort*

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!❤