Speed

A VAMPIRE in a ZOMBIE apocalypse.

How ridiculous isn't it? Well, It really is happening now peeps and this is what happened earlier.

---

"MISS COLLINS!" A demon that came out from the floor shouted.

Kidding, It's just Professor Girolia.

Luna slowly opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding.

'Dalia, why am I in a school?' Luna asked Dalia in her head.

Professor Girolia once again shouted, this time it's much more louder.

Luna glanced at the woman who looks like in her fifties and slowly raised her left eyebrow.

"What?" 

At Luna's response, Professor Girolia's nose and ears seemed to give out smoke. It was kinda funny to look at so our protagonist chuckled.

"What do you mean 'What'?!" -Professor Girolia.

"Well, you seemed to be calling me so I answered! What is it Miss?" 

Suddenly, the surroundings seemed to stop and the sound of a door being opened was only heard.

"Dalia?" Luna asked.

"Yup Host! It's me! This will take a few seconds and everything's back to normal" Dalia said while smiling, then she suddenly snapped her hand.

Luna's mind was immediately filled with memories that doesn't belong to her and it felt like a frying pan was smashed onto her head, hard.

"What the fudge? So now I'm a vampire?" Her shocked expression was really cute so Dalia stopped herself from pinching Luna's cheek.

"Yes, obviously from what was shown" 

Then, without a goodbye, Dalia disappeared and the Professor seemed to move again.

"Answer all the questions on the board, RIGHT NOW!" Professor Gorill-Girolia angrily said.

Luna took a look at the questions before she lazily but cooly stood up and headed the board.

She stopped and analyzed the questions before she rummaged through the previous Nichole Collins memories.

Fortunately, the Nichole Collins before was a genius of everything so Luna has no problem answering these questions.

It's just that, these questions were the hardest during her school days and answering it now without a problem and knowing the solutions to it, really made her ask herself 'Was it really this easy?' 

"Life really is unfair" She whispered then magically answered the questions.

After Luna placed the marker on the table, she glanced at her professor who was now smiling happily and then headed to her seat to continue staring outside.

"Ah, Miss Collins really has a great mind, now class, copy the solutions on the board and make sure to study it. Class dismissed" And with that the classroom was full noise and zipping sounds.

When the classroom was less crowded, Luna decided to put the textbooks on her bag and prepared to leave.

"Miss Collins" Professor Girolia calmly called out.

Luna stopped and stared at her professor with her large green brownish eyes.

"I'm sorry for lashing out today, just focus on class and don't make me call your name for ten times" Prof. Girolia said, not looking up to see her polite smile.

"Of course" And with that, she left the room and headed to the secret place of the original host of this body.

Once she was sure that no one is near, she immediately summoned Dalia.

"Dalia" 

Yet two minutes has gone by and her new system was nowhere to be seen.

"Dalia" She called again, but still no response.

"Dalia!" This time, with an authority on her voice Dalia came out.

"Host, I.AM.A.SYSTEM! Not a fairy god mother you can summon anytime! You're supposed to talk to me inside your head!" Dalia scolded and grumpily folded her arms.

Luna came to a realization and immediately smiled to apologize.

"Sorry Dal, next time I'll talk to you in my head" She said while smiling warm.

"Huh, seems like you've become a saint! Now what do you want?"

"What is my mission?" Luna asked.

Nichole Collins, 14 years old, has died because of poisoning. Luna doesn't know who did this so while in class earlier, she tried to search for faces that might have a grudge on her but she found nothing.

'It must be because of the food the original owner ate earlier' Luna wondered.

Well, the reason that Nichole Collins is still 14 years old is because she really is 14. The previous owner does not know her parents and according to the previous owner's memories, she was found in a barn. Human parents raised her lovingly, but when she turned ten, she started to feel thirst. That every time she sees her human parents, she has an urge to suck their blood, rip off their arms and legs then suck their blood again until no blood was left.

Nichole was scared of what she might do to her parents so she left the barn and while she was running, that was when she discovered that she was running too fast it seems like she's flying. Any normal human being does not run like that so she came to a conclusion that she was not normal and she was indeed right! 

She found out that she was a vampire, only when she drank the deer's blood. Nichole felt bad for the deer so she buried it, she also added flowers and stones until she felt satisfied.

"Simple! You just need someone to fall in love for you deeply then protect him until he dies! Easy right? So I expect that just in one week you'll be able to find a man, handsome or ugly, old or young. You can choose anyone!" Dalia excitedly said.

"Psh, so easy! Promise, I'll find my hubby right now!" 

Luna was about to use her speed skill that any other vampire has, when Dalia stopped her.

"And host! Try to find any weapon but now that you're a vampire, you might not need one but still! Just find any weapon and stuff them in your bag" And then Dalia disappeared without any goodbye's, again.

Luna just shrugged it off and then left using her speed skill.

While Luna was traveling each and every inch of this school, one thing was on her head.

"8 packs, 8 inch, 6 ft. Tall!"

...

It's much longer now compared to any of my previous chapters right?