😜

Jennie's POV

I'm really happy that I will be spending my days with Lisa for a month. I'm looking forward for the small dates, cuddles, talks and ob course, I can't deny it. I miss her with me in bed. You all know how it feels to be away with your love for a long time not able to kiss or touch her, that feeling sucks you know. Our relationship is doing great but this LDR is killing the both of us. I wish she stay here permanently in Korea. We've reached my penthouse.

I asked Lisa to follow me in my bedroom and place her clothes in my walk-in closet

I helped her arranged her things like a good wife

I helped her arranged her things like a good wife. Wow. Wife. I smile to the thought of me being Lisa's wife. I can't wait to spend my life with her as her wife. I hope this idiot with ask me to marry her soon. I know our relationship is still young but I am sure that she is the one.

Lisa and I were sitting in the couch.

"Baby, I love your place. It's beautiful." Lisa approached me and hugged me from behind.

"I know. I loved it too, more because you're here with me now." I said to Lisa.

"What do you want for dinner love? I will cook for you?" I added. This is really me being domestic

"Wow. I can get use to this. You know us, being domestic and all. Life of a married couple" She said while hugging me. She's thinking what I am thinking

"Me too. I'd like to cook for you for the rest of my life,baby" i said and hugged her tight

"Did you just indirectly proposed to me baby?" Lisa teased me and pinch my nose

"What if I did? Will you say yes?" I look at her in the eyes and I can see that her eyes sparks and that made me smile.

" of course, I will say YES. But I want to be the one to proposed to you baby and give you the ring that you deserve but I will do it in the right time. Wait for it okay?" Lisa said to me and kiss me lovingly

The kissed deepens and I didn't realized that I am now sitting on Lisa's lap. The first two buttons of her shirts are now open and my top has already gone. We kissed. She runs her hands all over my body and found the hooked of my bra which she unhooked immediately. She took my bra off and look at my breast and then look back at me her eyes are full of lust and desire. I nod to tell her to go on and everything is okay. This is not our first but Lisa is always respectful towards me. Lisa kissed me again and her tongue is fighting with my own.

"Ughhhh.. baby.. i miss you soooo much..." I said

"I miss you too, Love.. i miss kissing you and touching you.." she said

Lisa's kissed travels from my lips to my jawline to my neck.. When she reaches my neck she suck and left a mark, she always is the territorial one. I moan loudly.

She suddenly hold me and stand up while I wrap my legs in her torso and my arms to her neck. She brought us in my room. She lay me down in my bed and removed the remaining clothes that I have then hers. We are now both naked. She is on the top of me kissing me in every inch of my body..

After making love....

"You really are loud baby, now I know why you are the KPOP princess. You know how to use your vocals very well my love" She teased me.

"God! I don't think I can walk and make us dinner. I am sore" I said

"No baby, this is only round 1. We still have more to go.. you still owe me." She teased me

"Round 2!" I grab her neck and kiss her hard. She smile before she kissed be back.

They made love the whole night..