She makes me happy

Jennie's concert tour continues and the last stop is the Big Apple- the city that never sleeps- NEW YORK city! Jennie loves New York City. The boldness and the state of fashion is always close to her heart. There is no perfect place for a world class concert as the Madison Square Garden. Tickets are sold out, fans are screaming and lining up for the concert. Jennie's team arrive at the venue at around 12 noon.

Jennie POV

Im sitting inside my dressing room when one of the staff members approach me. She gave me an envelope and a bouquet of red roses. I'm surprised and I look over to someone I assume who will send me this gifts. Lisa. Lisa is standing in front of me smirking. I knew that it came from her. This silly woman makes my heart flutters every time. I read the note inside the envelope and it says.

„You are the most exquisite woman I ever had my eyes on. I will forever grateful of your presence. Yours forever, LM" I look at her and my eyes tears with happiness. I can still remember that time when I rejected her and here we are now. Her love is pure. And she sacrificed her own life and work just to be here for me.

I kissed her in the cheeks that made her blush. Another knock from the door we heard and another delivery of flowers and chocolates were given to me. I look at Lisa and she mouthed „not from me". I read the note and it says „

To: Jennie

I will see you soon. God bless with your concert. I'm watching from a far.

Love,
Harry Styles

My eyes went wide seeing who the flowers are from.
Lisa took the envelope from me and read it. She look at me and I can see jealousy in her eyes. This woman is a jealous woman. New thing I learned about her. I smile at her and hold her hands kiss her cheeks. Then she calm down.

After hours of waiting.. The concert is going to start. The staff called me and I position to the box where in I will be lift to the stage. When my fans see my image on the stage they all go wild and shout. The crowd is amazing. I started to sing „SOLO" as my opening number.. I can see that some of my fans are singing a long and it make my heart happy knowing that they sing a long in Korean. After I sang my first song I stand up in the middle of the stage and interact with my fans.

„Good Evening Neeeeeew Yoooork!" i shout my hearts out and the fans scream my name

„Jennie! Jennie! Jennie!" they keep on screaming my name

„Thank you all for coming tonight and for patiently waiting for this moment. I appreciate all of you! By the way, are you hungry?" Jennie laugh and the audience says „yes!"

„Me too!" in aegoo voice

Jennie receives personalized gifts from her fans and continue the concert.

Lisa's POV

Watching Jennie from the monitor gives me chills. She's a very talented person and very humbled. I can't help myself from thinking the gift from a certain person tho. That Harry is trying to make moves to my Jennie. I know that Jennie has feelings for me but I can't help myself from getting worried. Jennie is mine and I don't share, not Jennie. I remember that Jennie's next concert tour will be in London and this guy is from there. Fck! But I promised my dad to be in Thailand after US tour. I still need to do my job. I guess I'll think about this but I trust Jennie.

The concert finish and Jennie gave thanks to her fans. A lots of media personalities was also present in here Concert. Cardi B who is from New York was there, Kylie and Kendall Jenner was there and Willow Smith was also there to give her support.

Jennie is really famous and a lot of famous people would like to be with her. I can't help to get jealous. And this Harry Style, I don't like him.

Jennie went back to her dressing room and I give her warm water to drink.

„You did really well, Miss Kim." I said

„Now, Miss Kim huh" Jennie look at me and smirk

„Well, I wanna make it as professional as it is" I told her. I stand behind her and massage her back. „You should get a proper massage after this baby, it will make your body relax" I added

„Why don't you do it for me, you're Thai. And I would like to receive Thai massage from no other done the Thai heiress herself" Jennie teased me who's standing behind her

I laughed at her and continue to massage her back. I kiss her head and she stiffened with my actions. I can't see if she blush or not. For me forehead kiss are the best. It's full of love and respect. The thing Jennie deserves.

We continue doing what we're doing when here team started to arrive in the dressing room. Manager Oppa inform Jennie that we will be living after 20 minutes. I also informed my security to make sure that the place outside is safe.

I hold her hands and walk with her going out from the Madison Square Garden. When I realize that there are a lot of Paparazzi outside, i caress her hand first and let it go. She look at me in disbelief but I'm sure she understand. Paparazzi are taking her pictures everywhere. Some fans are present too. They asked if they can have pictures with her and her autograph. I just walk behind her and make sure that she's safe.

One of the paparazzi I think recognizes me. He approach me and took pictures of me as well. I was so shock and I was caught of guard. When my guards saw it, they gather and surrounded me lowkey.

I ride the car with Jennie and I can see that the paparazzi is still looking at the camera and the pictures that he probably took. He then look at the direction where our car is. I wonder what that guy is thinking right now. I'm looking forward for a news about it tho.

On our way to our hotel Jennie put her head on my shoulder and sleep. I kissed her forehead again and wrap my arms around her. I feel so much happiness when I'm with her. She makes me happy.