First

Everyone is now settled in Phuket. The Manobans and friends are present and Jennie's Team arrived yesterday from Korea. Lisa's family own a beach house in Phuket so they decided to stay there instead. It would be better for them to avoid crowd and paparazzi.

There's infinity pool overlooking the white sand beach in front

There's infinity pool overlooking the white sand beach in front. Jennie's team are excited for this and they can enjoy the beach for themselves.

Lisa's POV

„Guys, you can all go back here later so we can start to make our dinner, maybe at around 4:30. I said to them.

„Yes!" They all said in unison

Jennie and I thought that it would be much better if we will have to prepare our own food instead of our workers. Of course with the Manobans Chef supervision. Food is more enjoyable and delicious if you're the one who made it right?

Jennie and I shared the same room. The (6) Oppas were group into 2 and shared room. Anne and Asma shared the room. Jackson and Leo on the same room and Rosè and Jisoo.

Jenlisa's room:

„Are you enjoying the view and the sunlight?" I ask Jennie who is now standing on the balcony

„Are you enjoying the view and the sunlight?" I ask Jennie who is now standing on the balcony. I hugged her from the back and kiss her head.

„Thank you for this baby, we really appreciate your generosity" Jennie turn her head a little towards Lisa and kiss her

„All for my queen." I said between the kisses. The kiss deepens. Both of us moan between the kisses.

I kiss Jennie's neck and suck it a little. My kisses travels down to her collar bone down to her breast. I gulp when I reach that part of her body. I look at her to check if its okay and she nod. I found myself dragging Jennie to the bed and continue what we're doing. But before that I lock the door and pull down the blinds. I get back to bed and start to undress myself and then Jennie. I can't believe that this is happening.

We are both naked and I am now on the top of Jennie. My hands travel and caressing her body while kissing her. Our lips are sore and red. I kiss her neck again and suck it. She moans.

„Ughh Lisa" she said

„Is this alright, baby?" I ask her

„Shit, Lisaaaaa" Jennie moan

„Are you okay, baby? Does it hurt that much?" I asked her

„No, baby please please continue" she said

I continue making love with her. The moans are getting louder. God my baby is a screamer.

„Lissaaaaa I'm near baby, please don't stop.." She said

Jennie reached her climax and was really satisfied. I look at her as she tried to catch her breath.. I get up and lie with her and spoon her.

„How about you, Lisa?" Jennie ask me

„This is all about you, Baby. I'm okay" I said and I kiss her before we fell asleep.

Its almost 4:30 in the afternoon. I'm already awake but still in bed watching the best view that life has ever offered to me. My sleeping girlfriend. I kiss her temple and she open her eyes slowly. She look at me and give me the sweetest smile. Her smile fade away and she covered her face with her hand. I chuckle.

„Are you shy, baby?" I ask her and remove her hands on her face.

„Lisaaaa, we had sex" she said

„No, baby, we made Love. I love you Jennie Kim" I said and kiss her again..

„Baby, its almost 4:30 we are going to prepare our dinner remember? For sure they already are in the living room waiting" I said

We don't want to leave the room but we need to eat, tho I'm kinda full but you know. We need to cook dinner. We showered fast and went to the living room together, holding each other hands. The guys are already there and the Oppas are preparing the griller. Jennie went to The girls who are slicing the vegetables and I went to Jackson with the Oppas. The Chef are giving instructions to Leo on how to prepare the meat and I can see that Leo is very keen and attentive.

I went to help Jackson and get my self a bottle of water.

„you're thirsty! You worked out earlier right?" Jackson teased me with a grin as if he knows something. I slap his head and he just laugh at me.

I look over to the girls and saw Jisoo whispering something to Jennie. Jennie looked shocked and her face turns red. Haha My queen is cute and adorable.

With the Ladies:

„Jennieyah you look... glowwwy.. your cheeks are more reddish.. Jennie!!!" Jisoo shout at her cousin and slap her arms

Jennie look at her shock and confused.

„You did it? You did it with Lisa?!" Jisoo said excitedly

„Shhhhh shut up Chu! Yes we did it! Shut your mouth!" Jennie said and slapping Jisoo's arm

„Waahahahahah" Jisoo laugh loud that gather everybody's attention.

Jennie covers her mouth while Chu laugh that made Jisoo choke with her own saliva. Jisoo cough and Rosè immediately caress Jisoo's back.

„Serves you right, pabo!" Jennie said while cutting the onions.

„Lisaaaayah!" Jisoo calls Lisa and Lisa was confused when Jisoo made the thumbs up 👍 sign to her. Lisa's face immediately turns red, she probably figured out what Jisoo's trying to say. Lisa turns red and turn her back from us facing the beach. Jackson laugh as well. Apart from the two, everyone doesn't have any idea what's happening and continue their task preparing the dinner.

————————————————————