Actual Kiss

Chaeyoung went to our house because my mom invited her. Mom told her to be with me while she's on business trip.

Ugh. I'm not a child anymore, I don't need a babysitter.

We're in the dining area as Chaeyoung served the food. She prepared egg fried rice, sausages, mandu and ramen.

Then she sat in front of me across the table, she even served me food.

"I'm not a kid Chaeng, I can do it myself," I said.

Chaeyoung smiled "But I want to serve you to show my love."

I just ignored her statement and started eating.

I took a spoonful of egg fried rice. She prepared the food well, I mentally told myself.

"How is it?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded "Not bad."

Chaeyoung smiled "I'm glad you like it."

"Thank you," I genuinely said but not looking at her. It was kinda awkward.

I heard her giggle "No problem Lisa."

We ate quietly and not awkwardly but comfortably.

Then Chaeyoung asked me "Why don't you hangout with others?"

"It's okay to have a small circle of friends than many. I don't like fake friends," I answered looking at her.

"Hmm... please try talking to them? They are actually nice," she persuaded me. 

Chaeyoung is people smart. She easily get along with others.

"I told you, I don't like. Then just go hangout with them instead of me," I said irritated then drank water.

"It's not what I mean Lisa... and I always want to be with you... I want to get closer to you," she explained.

I put the spoon down on the table with force and Chaeyoung flinched a bit.

I stood up and walked to her "You want to get closer huh?" I dared as I lowered myself to her and leaned my face forward much closer to hers. I managed to act cool while she looked nervous staring back at me.

I slightly gulped as I glanced at her lips. My heart started to beat crazily inside my chest and butterflies were rioting in my stomach. "Let's get closer," I muttered.

I was just playing around though.

I was laughing in my head.

But Chaeyoung stiffened and she became serious. It looked like that she gained courage "I passed out before because my heart was beating so fast and I couldn't handle it. But now, I won't let this pass Lisa."

My eyes went round and I was about to back away but she held my nape "I won't let this pass Lisa," she sternly said.

I gulped nervously "Chaeng..."

Chaeyoung softly pressed her lips against mine. 

She actually kissed me! Like what?!

I panicked as I tried to push her but she wouldn't budge. Unexpectedly, she was stronger than me.

Gosh. I feel that my heart would burst anytime soon and my legs became weak.

Her lips were soft and smooth. I actually liked it but I felt suffocated. I couldn't handle it. It was too much. She was my first kiss!

Chaeyoung started to move her lips and I swear... geez.

I fainted. 

I just did.

It was too much.

I didn't know what happened next because I lost my consciousness.

Damn Chaeng... she gave me a heart attack.

But seriously, I liked it.

×