Part 18 Full Moon. Derek And Stiles.

Start from the beginning

''Ugh, can I at least kill our waiter, he is so fucking annoying and slow and stupid, I swear Derek now I understand your need to rip my head off everytime I acted stupid, you should've done it, if I was that annoying''. Stiles kept talking without even realizing that our waiter was refilling our glasses.

Stiles's words made him so nervous that he spill the drink on stiles's lap missing the glass.

Stiles growl and jump up to lounge at him, but I jump and threw the waiter to the side wrapping my arms around Stiles who had lost it completely.

I hurry and with my arms wrap securely around Stiles, I hurry out the restaurant, before anyone saw us and by anyone I mean the sheriff.

Stiles was growling and trashing to get to me, he got one hand free and brought out the claws, he buried them deep in to my arm to make me let go, it was painful but I didnt cave.

He broke free and turn around to punch me, I fought him off but never hit him.

Stiles's eyes were bright blue, his wolf was in control and wanted to kill.

He jumped on me and bare his fangs at me.

''Stiles listen to me, i love you goddamn it, snap out of it''. I order with my alpha voice, he snarl at me more viciously and I punch him to try and flip us so that he would be under me.

He punch me, clawed me and made me bleed.

But than something happend, something unexpected.

This side of Stiles was turning me on, to a point where I was getting hard.

He stop growling at me and sniffed the air, he looked down at me and sniffed again, he lean dangerlously down and placed his nose on my neck I stiffen when I felt his teeth on my neck, I was nervous he would decide to take a chunk off my neck, he sniffed me again and than moaned.

He started llicking my neck as if I was the best candy out there, that made me moaned we started panting and grinding our lower halves in a small circle motion.

I flip us and now I was on top, I let my wolf out to even the play.

Me and Stiles were letting our animalistic side out.

*Sexual contents ahead,enetr at own risk ;)*

In Stiles's Point Of View.

Derek was about to fu>ck me and i was enjoying it! As he rubbed my asshole i just gave in to the pleasure as he plunge one finger in me. My shaft started to grow and i pushed my butt upward more so i could get it open a little more.

Then it happened, he plunged another one of his fingers into my h0le and I'll be damn, it felt amazing, the feeling was indescribable, I started to moan and buck my butt up and down.

Then i felt another finger violate my rectum, I figured that he was loosening me up for his huge member, he then pulled out all his fingers, and line his huge member with my cheeks, i felt it! It was huge.

I felt him thrust his hips forward, and with one single push, he manage to put the head of his shaft  inside of me making an animalistic growl as he did, the pain was so immense but my wolf was loving it, i thought if this would've been my first time, he would have had of done some major damage to my butt and thank god it was not.

Then he pushed it all the way in, I started to buck and wiggle my body, I knew tomorrow it hurt so bad to sit down that I would have tears on my face, the pain was immense but I loved every single minute of it!

As my mate was violating my h0le, all i could think about was how a few minutes ago I wanted to kill that waiter, and now Im just horny.

My lust was overriding the need to kill.