Part 11

Peter's Point Of View.

As I saw Scott leaving, I supress the growl that was trying to come out of me.

I heard Derek pulling a shaking Stiles up the stairs.

I felt bad for Stiles and his addiction, the good thing was that Derek was willing to help him.

I cleaned the dinning room and wash the dishes, after I was done I went to sit on the living room and turn on the tv.

There wasn't anything good on or atleast not that I know, I was too busy thinking about Scott and his stupid decisions.

Why would he think Allison was his mate?.

It hurts just thinking he's on his way to go see her, I sigh and rub my face with both of my hands.

Im tempted to go kill that little bitch, I mean she is the hunter's daugther.

''Stop fantasizing about hurting that girl''. Derek's voice sounded and I frowned, when did he get here?.

''How's Stiles?''. I ask deciding on changing the conversation.

He turn to look at the stairs and shut his eyes tightly shut, He sigh and open them slowly to look at me.

''He's hurting bad, when he's not on them he remembers the loss, the pain and he misses her''. He choked up a bit, supressing his own pain at the loss of his family, I was responsible for killing his sister, but Derek was already hurting from losing the rest of his family in that fire.

''He can get off of them, he's got you''. I said and he chuckled humorless.

''I guess your right, It's scares me to think he can overdose, I wouldnt be able to go on without him''. He drawls slowly and I nodded slowly.

Derek caught my expression and he sigh.

''Sorry Peter''. Derek apologized and I turn to raised my eyebrow in question.

''Why are you sorry about?''. I ask him and he look intently into my eyes, he had pity in his eyes and I hated it when someone look at me in that way.

It pisses me off, Im Peter Hale everyone is scare of me of how phsyco I can become with a blink of an eye.

And here Iam being pity by my nephew and all because of Scott, all because the godess thought it would be funny to pair me with a fucking sixteen year old brainless boy.

''Scott will get there, late but he'll get there''. We both stare at each other and we laugh at how ridicoulos this all sounded.

''My god, we must've piss of the goddess so much that she went and pair us with two sixteen year olds''.  I beamed at Derek and he nodded with a smile on his face.

''Mine is a drug addict, over active boy and yours is slow as a fucking turtle''. Derek chimed with amusement and I chuckle.

''Ok, but I cant deny I love Stiles so much and he's like the air I breath and can't wait to turn him on the full moon''. Derek smile with a far away look on his face, Oh god do I look like that? Like a lost puppy, I hate feeling like a love struck boy that hasnt hit puberty.

''And Scott will realize your his, once he proves that Allison is not his mate''. I nodded slowly.

''Yeah, well I hope he hurries up, Im not as patient as you''. I said and got off the couch and went up to my room to sleep.

I was mentally tired, tired of chasing Scott, tired of waiting for the cluless boy to get a clue and see me as his mate.

But I was willing to wait a bit longer, Even if I said to Derek that I wasn't patient, I wasn't but Scott was the execption, He made me become good.

Scott was important in my life and I was determined to keep him in it.

The sooner he realizes that Allison isn't his mate the sooner he comes back to me.

Back as my mate and than to deal with his mom.

Oh god I dated his mom, granted it was a short date and I wanted to kill her but still is going to be akward.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I lay down and close my eyes with one name in my mind 'SCOTT'.