Part 17 Full Moon Scott And Peter!

Peter's Point Of View.

As I check everything one more time I smile to myself, I wasnt cocky but fuck me if I wasn't proud of myself for outdoing every male out there.

Ah fuck it, Im the best out there and we all know it, I was putting a dark navy blue dress shirt pair up with black slacks.

I roll the sleeves up to my elbows and spray some cologne, I grab my cell phone, car keys and with one last look on the mirror and I made my way outside.

I bump into a jumpy Derek pacing out on the hallway.

''Derek''?. I said and he stop walking to look at me.

''He kick me out so he can get dress, but its been like thirty minutes''. Derek states while trying to burn down the door with his eyes.

''Remember Stiles is like a girl and girls take long to get ready, watch''. I drawl and walk up to his door and knock.

''Hey princess, are you almost done or are you still douching?''. I yell and I heard him scoff.

''Fuck you Peter, why dont you go and die''. I hear him growl.

''His growls are so cute, are his moans as cute as the grow~''. I was saying but Derek narrow his eyes on me and cut in mid sentence.

''Get.Out.Now''. His eyes turn color and I took a step back, I keep forgetting its the full moon.

I put my hands up in defense and say my goodbye, they were going to a restaurant and I wonder how stupid can Derek be, I mean taking a brand new wolf to a place full of people.

I plan and outdoors sort of picnic, at the park, small table, some good food and music.

Nothing big, Just a romantic dinner in the place where all this started, under the full moonlight, with dinner, beers and music.

I smile as I got to Scott's, I frowned when I saw his mom's car parked in the driveway.

I went around and jump into his window, damn I wasn't counting on jumping through windows.

He was downstairs talking to his mom.

''I already told you, I'll tell you who Im dating ,once I know this one will stay mom''. Scott sounded annoy and I could hear his mom scoff.

''Mom Im ok, Allison's death didnt affect me, we weren't even together anymore''. I smile at his words, the way he talk about Allison made me happy.

''Fine Scott, but I want to meet this girl your going out with, as soon as possible got it''. I could hear her exasperated tone and I could feel her uneasyness all the way up here.

With a hint of fear, was she scared of Scott?.

I move back from the door as soon as I heard footsteps coming up here.

I went to sit down, on his chair infront of his open laptop.

I cringed remembering when I was trying to make him join me to form a pack, seeing as I was the one that turn him.

I was trying to locate Derek, and try to open Scott's gps on his cellphone since Derek took it.

Stiles broke into his account from my laptop and when he did, he knew his username and password and seeing as my mate the dumbass wasnt smart and creative, he used Allison for his username and Allison for his password.

I close my eyes and sigh, Im mated to an idiot.

I hear a chuckle and I turn to find Scott already dress for our date.