| Reunion |

"What the hell are you doing Kokichi!?" Maki coldly glared at Kokichi. "Geez, shut up for once!" Kokichi smiled cheekily. "Do you want to DIE?" Maki questioned. "Nah, not by you." Kokichi sticked his tongue out. "Nyeh...nnghh.." Himiko mumbled. Himiko slowly woke up and got startled by Kokichi looking at her. "MORNING SLEEPYHEAAAD~~ Your finally up." Kokichi greeted happily. "Nyeh..don't do that. Your so annoying you know!" Himiko pouted. Shuichi walked in. "You two are like such a angry couple you woke me up." Shuichi yawned. "C-Couple!?" Himiko blushed. "Aww Shuichi, you jealous?" Kokichi added. "What? Of course not. I'm kinda interested in somebody else anyway." Shuichi replied. Maki, Himiko and Shuichi frowned. Himiko got up and hugged Kokichi. "Huh!?" Shuichi was a little shocked. "Don't worry Shuichi, we're here for you. She might be alive.." Himiko mumbled to Shuichi. "Yeah..maybe your right." Shuichi smiled. "I won't give up.." Kokichi took away Himiko holding her to his chest hard. "You two look soo lovey dovey~~ But it's kinda making me sick." Kokichi whined. "K-Kokichi? Let me go!" Himiko pouted and whined being a bit flustered. "Your so mean Himiko..would you really say that to me?" Kokichi gave Himiko puppy eyes to Himiko. "I-I..AHHH!" Himiko got so embarrassed and ran into Maki's arms. "You made her flustered you idiot, don't play with her fucking heart." Maki said pissed off. "Whatever." Kokichi put his arms above his head grinning.

A sudden knock was ringing. "Coming.." Maki sighed and opened the door wondering who could be knocking. Maki stood shocked, confused and sad. Tears filled her eyes. Kokichi, Himiko and Shuichi also saw who was at the door and was shocked too. "Hey..Makiroll." The astronaut smiled and hugged Maki. "K-Kaito.." Maki kept crying hugging him. "This is so cute..!!" Himiko smiled. "If only I had a relationship like that."  Himiko sighed. "Aww dont worry Himiko~ I'll comfort you." Kokichi put his arm around Himiko. "E-Eh!? What's up with you lately!?" Himiko blushed. "Calm down, donkey lips." Kokichi snorted." "You take that back dried grape!!" Himiko growled and surprisingly tackled him.

"Kaito!" Shuichi smiled and Kaito and hugged both of them. "Luminarie of the stars is here!" Kaito winked and put a thumbs up. "Anyways I'm alive since Kokichi and I helped each other." Kaito smiled. "That's great." Shuichi grinned. Kaito let the two go and looked over to Kokichi and Himiko. Himiko blushed like crazy and Kokichi smirked ignoring the awkward position they were in. Kokichi got up. Himiko looked dead because of what Kokichi did leaving her rolling around the floor blushing. "Geez relax, it's just a position." Kokichi laughed. Shuichi helped Himiko control herself. "Thanks Shuichi.." Himiko smiled. "No problem, anyways let me show you a video. Kokichi glared at him giving him a "I SWEAR TO ATUA YOUR GONNA FRICKING MAKE HER LOSE HER MIND DON'T SHOW HER IT-" Shuichi smiled and showed Himiko the video of Kokichi kissing her forehead. "N-NYEH!?" Himiko dropped dead again covering her face to hide her face of blush. "Hold on, let me see that!" Maki took the camera and looked at the video. "......." Maki picked up a knife from the counter and threatened Kokichi. "THAT'S IT, YOUR GONNA DIE RIGHT NO-" Kaito grabbed the knife and put it back. "Calm down Maki Roll." Kaito smiled. "S-Shut up your not included in this!!" Maki growled. Kaito took her away and took her in her room. "See ya, Shuichi! I'm gonna calm Maki down." Kaito waved. "This day is already crazy..." Shuichi sighed.

Shuichi thought of a idea, an idea to thinking they were all alive. "EVERYBODY!! COME HERE!!" Shuichi shouted and everybody came. "So today were gonna visit the hospital." Shuichi demanded. "Huh why?" Himiko asked. The others were also a bit confused. "We're gonna find out if the others are still alive, I believe their in a Coma" Shuichi added. "Well then, let's go!" Kaito exclaimed and we all walked out of the apartment to find out the truth.

Time skip to the Hospital

"We're here." Shuichi said and they all walked in. There was a lady walking around helping people. "Excuse me." Shuichi tapped the lady." Well hello there! How may I help you?" The lady politely asked. "Do you know where the danganronpa actors room is?" Shuichi questioned. "Oh yes, follow me!" The lady smiled. "T-They are alive!?" Himiko gasped. "We have to see for ourselves." Maki added and they all came up to the room. "Thank you." The 4 thanked the lady. "Lets go." Shuichi took a deep breath and they all walked in. And there they were..alive..looking like they healed... Their were nurses assisting nearly all of them. "Who the fuck opened the door!?" Miu shouted and they all looked towards the door. They all gasped. "N-No w-way.." Himiko was shaking, of happiness. "Hey?" Kaito smiled. "K-Kaede..!" Shuichi was shocked. Apparently they all still remembered everything, they were lucky enough to still remember. "REUNION TIME BABY!" Miu put her arms around her hips shouting proudly. They all rushed to each other, talked to each other and laughing and smiling filled the room. They were all so happy. "T-Tenko!!" Himiko gasped crying and hugged her. "Himiko!!" Tenko smiled hugging her tight. "I missed you!!" Tenko said. "Me too." Himiko grinned. "K-Kaede!" "Shuichi!" Kaede smiles and hugged him. Shuichi blushed hugging her back. Himiko felt bad for Kokichi as he was alone, so he went up to him. "U-Uh Kokichi, are you ok?" Himiko asked a bit worried. "Huuuh? Are you worried about me??~" Kokichi grinned looking at her. "Shut up! I was just checking since you were alone." Himiko exclaimed. "Listen, I know your not a bad guy. I still hate you, but I hate you less then before ok?" Himiko smiled and handed out her hand to his. Kokichi took her hand and smiled. "DON'T TOUCH HER YOU DEGENERA-" Gonta interrupted Tenko holding her arm. "Gonta says that that's bad to do!" Gonta frowned. "Ugh.." Tenko muttered. "LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!" Himiko shouted and surprisingly everybody listened. "You guys are forgetting about Kokichi, listen I know you guys hate him but he's not such a bad person you think he is." Himiko argued. Everybody besides from Kaito, Maki, Kokichi and Shuichi gasped. Himiko showed a video footage of the REAL mastermind and showing how Kokichi wanted to end it. His true feelings.

They all stood frozen. "T-That was Kokichi?" Tenko gasped. "Yup, all me." Kokichi smiled. "It really is him." Himiko smiled causing Kokichi to look away blushing just a little bit. "If that's that, sorry Kokichi." Everybody apologised besides from Tenko. "Are you gonna say sorry?" Himiko grinned. "F-Fine..Ugh." Tenko muttered and walked up to Kokichi. "Hey idiot." Tenko glared. "I'm sorry, ok?!" Tenko shouted and left. "That's great, nee-heehee!" Kokichi smiled. "Is everybody ok now?" Shuichi announced. They all nodded. "I got a AWESOME idea, nee-heeheehee!" Kokichi shouted. "Nyeh..I have a feeling this is gonna be bad.." Himiko sighed. "Let's all have a picnic!! For some relaxation!" Kokichi and Kaede said with beaming eyes surprisingly having the same idea. "Uh ok?" Shuichi laughed. They all nodded kinda confused but still happy. Everybody promised to never kill, ever again. "I got everything prepared!" Kaede smirked. Well this is gonna be fun, isn't it?

I'm motivated so lucky you guys, I'm gonna start writing the nest chapter! See you guys. <33