|Christmas and Confusion|

Uwu Ok lets start lol.

They stepped into the real world. "Oww!" Shuichi and Maki groaned. They all fell on each other. "Nee-heehee, aww look at little Himiko!" Kokichi teased sitting on top of her since he fell on her. "Nyeh...what happened?" Himiko coughed and opened her eyes. "KOKICHI!?" Himiko shouted blushing like crazy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF M-" Kokichi covered her mouth and did the 'Be quiet' sign with his hand smirking. "Your so louud~ Geez you need to relax for once little mage." Kokichi teased. Maki and Shuichi stared at them. "SHUICHI HE'S FUCKING TOUCHING HER! IT'S TOO CUTE THAT I HAVE TO KILL HIM!" Maki angered. "You don't have to go that far." Shuichi chuckled. "Aren't they kinda cute?" Shuichi questioned. "Well, I guess but Kokichi's just a idiot." Maki chuckled. They both chuckled. Two teenage girls passed by Kokichi and Himiko. "Aww! Look at those two lovebirds!" "I know right! SO CUTE!" The girls chuckled. Himiko blushed and stopped talking frozen. "Aw man she's asleep now, how boring." Kokichi complained.

Kokichi got up and saw Shuichi and Maki doing a love heart to Kokichi. "Ugh I don't wanna do this, but I'll do it for food I guess..god." Maki complained. "Huh? What are you two doing? Tell meeeeee!~" Kokichi said confused. "Oh nothing, just watching you and Himiko." Shuichi smiled." "Oh shut up, all I was doing was playing with her heart, hehe." Kokichi chuckled. "Anyways what do we do now?" Maki asked. "Good question, how about we explore around?" Shuichi suggested and the three agreed. "I'm gonna carry the shortie." Kokichi added and carried her. "Hey wait I'm awake! LET GO OFF ME YOU IDIOT!" Himiko shouted at Kokichi. "Oh your awake? I see, too bad your dealing with me now. Nee-heehee." Kokichi sticked his tongue out teasing Himiko. "GRRR!" Himiko growled. They all talked and kinda had a good time. It was already nighttime. "Hey Kokichi, so how are you alive?" Himiko and Shuichi asked. "Well, you see how I got crushed right?" They all nodded. "To trick you guys, me and kaito added a secret function to the hydraulic press where there was a button that allows the press to spread a bunch of pink blood around when it hits the floor. When the camera paused, since we glued kaito's jacket to the floor, I quickly pulled Kaito out but I did it fast so you guys didn't see. Hehe, I'm a such a smartass. And theen~ When Maki saw me drink the antidote, Apparently Shuichi had two antidotes so I took both and handed the other one to Kaito and made him drink it. We both survived it's just that I don't know where poor Kaito is now." Kokichi added dramatically. "Pretty smart." Himiko responded a bit amazed. "Well thank you very much redhead~" Kokichi grinned. "Hey! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Himiko hissed at Kokichi. "Aww is little Himiko mad? I'm sooooooo scared!!~ aHhhh!" They all messed around and chuckled. "Maybe Kokichi isn't such a bad person after all..he's got a pretty funny side anyway." Shuichi thought and smiled.

A girl passed by them and was shocked. "Um hello, may you be those danganropa actors?" She asked them all. "Y-YEs? How may we help you?" Himiko responded. "Woah you guys are alive!? That's pretty great. Anyways I'm a staff of Team Danganropa. Jennie. I was told to pay you guys a lot of money since you got paid a lot for this." She handed them all $1M dollars. "W-Wait! Are you serious!? We get all this money!? Shuichi shouted. "Yup, we even offered you guys an apartment. You need the money for your lives anyway." Jennie smiled. "Thanks!" They all replied feeling happy. The woman lead them all to the apartment and waved them goodbye. They waved back smiling and thanking the woman. "We got this apartment all to ourselves!" Himiko squealed with happiness. "Aww too bad I have to share with you guys." Kokichi whined. "Shut up, or we'll kick you out." Maki glared at Kokichi coldly. "Alright alright I get it nee-heehee." Kokichi responded. "Why is everything here Christmas themed? Shuichi wondered. "Probably because it's Christmas."

Maki replied. "WOAH THERE'S PANTA!! MY FAVOURITE DRINK!" Kokichi rushed to the Panta on the counter and started drinking it. "Typical Kokichi." Shuichi chuckled. "Huh? Where's Himiko?" Maki questioned. They all looked and saw Himiko sleeping on the couch. Kokichi walked up to her sitting besides her. "Nee-heehee she's sleeping, we should TOTALLY draw on her face!" Kokichi declared smirking. "Just let her be Kokichi." Shuichi suggested to Kokichi. Himiko woke up still sleepy and collapsed into Kokichi's chest. "Ehhh?? This is so weird. Ewww!" Kokichi chuckled staring at her. Maki pointed at the mistletoe that was above Himiko and Kokichi. Shuichi walked up to Kokichi. "Hey, so uhh there's a mistletoe above both of you, you know that right?" Shuichi smiled. "Stop it with your lies~ There's no way." Kokichi looked above and saw the mistletoe. "Oh..guess you were not lying. Don't tell me I have to kiss this ugly mage." Kokichi complained. Maki went to her own room unpacking cause they all had a bag with their stuff.

"Kokichi, your blushing a little bit." Shuichi smirked. "I JUST CAN'T STAND you Shuichi, your such a liar!" Kokichi looked away a little bit embarrassed. "That was a lie wasn't it?" Shuichi said. "Okay okay, you get me pretty well Shuichi." They both chuckled. "Since your under a mistletoe, why don't you kiss her on the forehead or on the cheek?" Shuichi suggested. "No matter how much you ask me I'm not gonna do it, nee-heehee!" Kokichi replied. "I'll buy you a bunch of Panta." Shuichi convinced Kokichi. "Fine you got me, even though I don't want to kiss the idiot." Kokichi rolled his eyes. Shuichi took out his camera. "This is gonna be cute once I show this to Himiko." Shuichi smiled. Kokichi kisses Himiko slowly on the forehead and quickly pulled away. "Done, you happy you little greedy snitch?" Kokichi muttered. "Yep." Shuichi smiled since he recorded all of it. "Can we pretty please sleeeeep?~~ I'm so tired." Kokichi yawned and pleaded Shuichi. "I was gonna say that anyway." Shuichi chuckled and headed to his room to unpack. Kokichi looked at Himiko. "Little Stupid Dummy." Kokichi whispered and carried her to her room. Kokichi left a note in her room saying. "Good Night Dummy~ -Ultimate Supreme Leader Kokichi." after he tucked her in bed. He went to his room, unpacked and slept.

Back in the fiction world.

A rustling sound came from all the stones from what happened. A hand reached out to the surface. "Hey! Where is everybody?"

To be continued.

Yes I made 2 chapters because I'm very motivated. :D Hope you liked this chapter!