Future

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪!! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖  𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚/𝕀𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕐𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕖!!!!

Gabriel removed his lips from Nathalie's after a few moments looking shocked that he do that. They were both breathing heavily and Nathalie was blushing really bad. Adrien looked at both of them and smirked at Gabriel. " I told you that Nathalie would make you happy someday, and I was right wasn't I Father?" Gabriel was a blushing mess when he realized that Adrien had seen the whole kiss. Nathalie was in shock, had Gabriel really kissed her? She was blushing so bad that nothing could cover it up. "S-Sir, am I dreaming? Y-you kisses me. Does that mean you feel the same way I do?" Nathalie stuttered out her blush getting worse. "Y-Yes, I do Nat. I'm sorry I did t realize it sooner. I love you so much and I want to be with you forever." Gabriel said his blush getting darker. Adrien smiles at the scene in front of him. He takes the Miraculouses and then transforms and takes the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous to Ladybug.

~The time skips 3 years later~

A lot has happened in the three years that Gabriel and Nathalie had been together and had given up there Miraculouses. They had gotten married for one thing. Nathalie was so happy when they married because all her dreams finally came true and they had a baby on the way too. Nathalie was currently resting on the bed when Gabriel came in and kissed her cheek. "Remember that time when we were turned into kids?" He says and chuckles softly. "Yes of course I do my dear husband. You were such a cute kid Gabe. I'm glad you fell in love with me." Nathalie said as she cooed softly remembering all the good times they had as kids.

" I was so immature, I mean I liked getting muddy., and You know me,  I can't imagine getting dirty." Natalie says laying back in his arms feeling content. "Yes well I enjoyed getting muddy the same way you did, My Nathalie. Remember when I beat up that bully for being mean to you?" Gabriel said with a chuckle. " yeah, you were my hero and it made me love you even more." Nathalie said fondly.

Gabriel kisses Nathalie quickly and smiles softly. "So, what are we going to name our child?" He said smiling fondly at Nathalie. "How about Amy?" Gabriel said suddenly feeling shy. " I love it Gabe!! Can we use Snow for her middle name?" Nathalie asked quietly. " Of course we can, My Nathalie!!" Gabriel said happily. Gabriel and Nathalie share a small kiss but suddenly Nathalie winces in pain as her pants get wet. "G-Gabe I think it's time!!" Nathalie suddenly cries out as another contraction hits her. Gabriel started panicking before Nathalie decided she had enough and slapped him hard across the face to help him. He suddenly went and got all their stuff that they would need before helping Nathalie to the car so that they could get to the hospital.

~ Another Time Skip for about a few days after Nathalie had hers and Gabriel's daughter~

It had been a few days since Nathalie had hers and Gabriel's daughter. That had decided to name her after Nathalie's Older sister who died while protecting Nathalie when they were younger and they got her middle name from Gabriel's Japanese family member. They were dying to tell Adrien his little sisters name, so they invited him and his girlfriend Marinette over. When they got there Adrien instantly wanted to know. Gabriel smiles softly and proudly told Adrien. " Her name is Amy Snow Agreste, my son. Would you like to hold her?" He said smiling really big. Adrien carefully held baby Amy gently and smiled at her. " I promise, I'll be the best older brother ever. I'll definitely spoil you too, my little snow Rabbit!!" He said softly. Adrien then smiles  at Gabriel. "that's awesome father! I already love my new sister very much!" He said as Amy giggles adorably. Amy started to get sleepy so Adrien went and put her in the crib as Nathalie goes to get  the baby formula so she can feed her. Nathalie fed Amy the formula while siting in a rocking and than after Amy was done she fell fast asleep making cute baby noises.

They all smile as Adrien goes to his bedroom to chat with Nino for a little while. Then Gabriel and Nathalie go to bed, exhausted due to having a new child. Well Nathalie was way more then Gabriel was of course. Gabriel and Nathalie fell asleep cuddling each other but then all of the sudden Amy starts crying.