Lost in the Park

Here is chapter 6 of my story!! I can't believe that I'm six chapters into this story already. Thank you for all your comments and your votes. Kesesese I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. I will try to post more chapters soon Dattebane!!!  Also sorry for my weird edit. I will do a better edit for the next chapter I promise. *cutely*Nico Nico Ni!!!

They were still at the park facing off against the bully when they saw the boy's parents come storming over. "Let's go before they get here. They might try and hit us because they're so mad." Gabriel said taking Nathalie's hand and running off into the woods. "Gabe where are we going? We are going to get lost if we keep this up. Let's go back to Nooroo,Duusu, and Adrien please!" Nathalie said looking frightened. "O-Ok, But.... um where are we again?" Gabriel said looking panicked. "W-What you really got us lost, didn't you G-Gabe?" Nathalie said with tears in her eyes. "N-No I d-didn't. Let's go this way." He said not knowing that they would soon fall into a muddy part of the woods.

Nathalie and Gabriel had been walking for what seemed like forever when you're only six years old. Nathalie suddenly slipped and fell into a mud pond. It came as a shock when Gabriel suddenly started laughing. "W-Why are you l-laughing at me G-Gabe!!" She exclaimed trying not to cry. "I-I'm s-sorry Nat, really I know it's not funny. I d-don't know what came over m-me!!" Gabriel said laughing slightly. Then Nathalie got an idea for some payback for his laughing. She quickly grabbed Gabriel's arm and dragged him into the mud with her.

Gabriel cried out in surprise but quickly decided that he liked being in the mud with Nathalie. He started covering her in mud. Nathalie then pushed him under covering him completely in mud. They spent hours playing in the mud. They were having so much fun. "Your are a very muddy Peahen aren't you?" Gabriel told Nathalie lovingly. "If I'm a muddy Peahen then you are a muddy butterfly my Gabe." She said blushing cutely. They were leaning closer and were about to kiss when they heard people shouting their names. "Gabriel, Nathalie where are you! Please come out we are worried about you." Duusu shouted in a panicked voice. "Wait I think I see them!" Adrien spoke up just as loud. Gabriel was helping Nathalie out of the mud when Adrien,Duusu,and Nooroo found them. "There you are!! We were worried sick about you!! Why are you covered in mud? Never mind let's go home now ok?" Nooroo told them in shock.

When they got home Nathalie and Gabriel were ushered into the bathroom to take a bath. They both started blushing when they realized that they were expected to take a bath together. Duusu went to get their clothes and a pull-up for both of them. Adrien was running the bath water and Nooroo was helping them get undressed. Once the tub was full enough Nooroo and Adrien helped them into the tub. They were quickly washed and Duusu had their clothes ready. Soon Gabriel and Nathalie were done and out of the bathtub. Adrien was helping Gabriel into his pull-up and pajamas, while Duusu was helping Nathalie.

It was after dinner when Gabriel and Nathalie were put to bed in their separate bedrooms. " Have a goodnight sweetheart." Duusu said to Gabriel before leaving to go to bed herself. In Nathalie's room Nooroo was saying goodnight to Nathalie. " Goodnight princess, have good dreams!" He said softly to her before heading to bed. It was some time later when everyone was supposed to be sleeping for the night. Gabriel made his way to Nathalie's room and quietly knocked on her door. " C-Can I sleep with you again,please!?" He asked blushing. "S-Sure!!" She told him blushing really bad. He climbed into her bed gently and held her close falling asleep with a content sigh. Nathalie was blushing really bad as she fell asleep thinking about the almost kiss at the park.