lets get wild

Start bij het begin

"Oh mione i imm, I don't know, I have to feed the kids and finish the laundry and...."

"Shhh," Hermione whispered as she slowly walked toward the blonde, pushing her up against the door. "Don't worry about it baby, I'll get veronica to come over and keep the girls busy, I heard they have become quite close. you just worry about looking hot." She said. Her warm breath lingering down Alice's neck.

"I....umm" Alice stuttered. She had never been so aroused in her whole damn life. But that's Hermione for you, she was always a class A flirt. She'd get you all hot and bothered  then leave you high and dry. "Okay. I'll go out with you." The blonde whispered slowly.

The brunette smiled widely as she leaned in even closer and whispered "That what I like to hear" before she dipped to take a thick chunk of Alice's neck into her mouth and sucked on it.

Alice groaned in pleasure, her breathing getting heavy.

The brunette slowly let go and pushed off of the blonde. "Be ready at 10 baby, we're in for a helluva night. "she smirked deviously as she slapped Alice's ass and walked out the door.

Alice still breathing heavy, regained her composure and went back to doing laundry, with a satisfied smirk on her face.

..........................................

It was 9 pm and Hermione was fresh out the shower. She slipped on a pink silk robe and stepped into the closet. She was glad hiram had went to New York for a week to visit his mom and brother. She could enjoy her week without his annoying presence. She started swishing through the clothes on the rack and found the perfect outfit. A pair of ripped dark wash denim jeans, a figure hugging red spaghetti strapped dolce and Gabbana blouse and a pair of gold Louboutin heels to finish off the look. She looked in the mirror as she put on her gold accessories and smiled excitedly, for she had plans to get Alice drunk and wild tonight. And she knew just the place to go. 

"Wow mom, you look hot!"! veronica exclaimed "and red is so your color, you ready to go?"

"Yes Ronnie, let me just get my purse and text Alice we're on the way."

...................................................

Knock! Knock!

Betty ran down the stairs to open the door "Hey v!" Betty shouted as the two teenagers hugged. "My mom is just upstairs Mrs. Lodge, she'll be right down. " Betty and Veronica ran upstairs into polly's room and shut the door.

Hermione took a quick glance in the living room and spotted Hal passed out on the sofa with 4 empty beer bottles on the coffee table. She rolled her eyes in annoyance then she was distracted by a smiling blonde at the top of the stairs.

Fuck! Alice looked hot, Hermione didn't know how to control her thoughts, it took everything she had not to blurt out sexual comments. Hell, it took everything she had not to yank her down those stairs and press her up against the wall. She was wearing a skin tight, curve hugging red dress that had a split down the front from her neck all the way down her stomach damn near reaching her naval. The dress barely reaching mid thigh. The inner part of her breasts exposed. Hermione gasped, as Alice walked down the stairs.

"Alice, you look amazing" she smiled, dazzled by the blonde in front of her.

"You don't look so bad yourself, sexy" Alice said without even thinking. She noticed what she said and quickly started walking out of the door, hoping Hermione didn't hear her blunt comment.

"So where are we going exactly? " Alice questioned.

"Oh you'll see" the brunette said as they both got into the car.