🧪Chapter 13~Masked Warrior🧪

Beginne am Anfang

"Now we've got hydrochloric acid." Senku said, evilly.

"Hydrochloric acid?" Kohaku questioned.

"It's a somewhat dangerous chemical. Get this in your eyes, and you'll go blind." Senku explained with an evil smirk while Suika looked in fear.

"Senku, you're scaring Suika." [Y/n] said with a blank look.

"Next, the sinters from the sulfuric acid spring, which people love taking home from hot springs. Boil this stuff, throw it into the hydrochloric acid we just made, and..."

After making it, Senku picked up the flask and showing it to Suika. "Now we have chlorosulfuric acid."

"Chlorosulfuric acid?"

"This stuff is really dangerous. Get it on your skin, and you'll turn into a skulking zombie." Senku said with his evil smile growing wider. Suika was shaking in fear.

"Senku, please stop." [Y/n] said, giving him a deadpanned look.

As Ginro and Kinro were working the generator, Chrome, Senku and [Y/n] were in the lab with the jar of acid. Senku stuck the wires in the mixture, causing it to boil a bit.

"Man, it smells like a swimming pool." Chrome said.

"Separate the salt water using electricity, and..." Senku said, excitedly, which [Y/n] found adorable.

Senku held up a jar. "We have sodium hydroxide." He said.

"Sodium...hydroxide?"

"This chemical is ultra dangerous. The yakuza use it to melt corpses." Senku explained with an even more evil expression, making Suika cry.

[Y/n] sighed and hugged Suika then flicked Senku on the nose. "Stop it." [Y/n] said while Senku rubbed his nose with a slight glare as he chuckled.

"Ah, I see, I see." Kohaku said, "A drug that makes you blind, turns you into a zombie, and melts your corpse. I see." Then her expression turned scary. "You're going to make Ruri-nee drink that?" She asked.

"No one's drinking it! We're using it to prepare the drug." Senku said while Chrome trembled in fear.

Senku took an empty jar and walked outside of the shed with Chrome.

"Don't worry. The rest of the chemicals are harmless. Let's go get some ammonia." Senku said while he and Chrome walked near some trees.

"Ammonia?" Kohaku questioned and looked at [Y/n], who was standing next to her. [Y/n] was covering her eyes. When Kohaku looked back at the boys, she saw that they were peeing in the jar.

"We have got ammonia." Senku groaned.

"And you're going to make Ruri-nee drink that?" Kohaku growled.

"She's not drinking it, damn it! We're using it to prepare the drug!" Senku yelled.

"All right, we're getting!" Chrome cheered.

"We're down to about three items left." [Y/n] said, "Acetic anhydride, sodium bicarbonate, and anilin."

"It all sounds like some kind of spell." Suika said, and [Y/n] smiled at her.

"We can't make any of it without alcohol. Put another way, if we get some alcohol...We'll have the ultimate cure-all, sulfa drugs." Senku said, and Kohaku, Chrome, and Suika cheered.

"Let's start making alcohol, then." Chrome said while leaving the lab. Senku and [Y/n] followed him.

"It's going to be a bit of a pain. We can use all the help we can get." Senku said while [Y/n] nodded.