It take no more than five minutes to put together and I grin, sitting her into the seat carefully, strapping her in so she doesn't fall. She squeals and grabs hold of the toys on the tray in front of her, grinning up at us. "Do you like that baby girl?" Jamie kneels beside her, stroking her cheek as she bounces softly in her seat, babbling.

We step back and watch as Dulcie fusses over her baby sister. "She's getting so big!" She claps and we grin, sitting back down "she is isn't she?" I pout as Dulcie sits next to her sister on the floor.

"Do you have another baby yet Dakota?" She asks me, shyly I think, looking at me. "Not yet sweetheart.. but maybe soon" I smile, stroking her cheek as she pouts, resting her head on my lap. "Okay then" she smiles sadly and I stroke her hair from her face, Jamie kisses the side of my cheek gently and i smile, leaning more into him.

We stay quiet, watching the tv as we all cuddle together. My phone begins to vibrate and I see my mom is FaceTiming is. "Hey mama! Happy Christmas" I grin once it's connected. Jamie copies me and so does Dulcie.

"Merry Christmas guys! Was Santa good to you this year?" She asks, mainly to Dulcie. She goes into a big story telling my mom how she was so good all year and Santa got her everything she asked for and more.

"That's amazing, you've been a very good girl this year" she grins and Dulcie nods, smiling shyly. "You'll have to come and see me before you go back to your mommy's, Santa left you some presents here too!" She says causing Dulcie to gasp and I hear Jamie chuckle a bit.

"Really? That's silly of him!" Dulcie giggles and we chuckle with her. Charlotte babbles and squeals from her walker and Dulcie says bye to my mom before going over to her sister.

"Mel, you didn't have to get Dulcie anything for Christmas" Jamie smiles shyly and I watch them, grinning "I wanted to.. couldn't get Charlotte some without Dulcie" she smiles.

she asks us what we both got and I show her my birthstone earrings from Tiffany & co. "We decided that, we have everything we wanted this year, so we wouldn't get each other loads" I smile shyly, looking up at Jamie as he grins and kisses me.

"that's sweet.." she watches us. I show her the canvas Jamie got me of Charlotte and Dulcie from my birthday party. Jamie then shows her the watch I got him with all four of our initials on it, then the 'book for cool dads' that Dulcie picked. She laughs at that.

"I have to go, but I phoned because, we're going to Aspen for new year.. you guys should join us!" She grins and I grin too. I love my moms Aspen house!

"We'll have a talk about it mama! Thank you for the invite. We love you" we all say bye to her and i blow her kisses as she hangs up. "It's up to you whether we go to Aspen or not" I smile a bit at Jamie. "I don't mind baby" he smiles and I nod. He doesn't really seem Interested.

Charlotte begins to whine after a while and I glance at the time. "It's nearly six... she'll need to be settling down soon" I pout and watch as Jamie stands.

"I think I'll give her a bath, Dulcie you want a bath with your sister?" He says and she grins, nodding. "Yes please!" I giggle and lift her into my arms, we carry them both upstairs and Jamie runs the bath and sorts Charlotte whilst I sort Dulcie.

Once it's got enough water in, we sit them both in, Charlotte is sat in her bath seat that lets her sit up by herself. We give them a few toys and they play together. Charlotte gets excited every time Dulcie gives her a toy and they splash a few times.

I slide my arm around Jamie's waist and curl into his side as we watch the girls. "You okay baby?" He asks kissing my head softly. "I'm okay.. just a little tired" I pout a bit and he rubs my arm. "We can head to bed as soon as these two are down for the night." He kisses my head once more and moves softly, washing Dulcie's hair.

Once they've done we get them out. I lift Charlotte into a fluffy towel and Jamie takes Dulcie. We dry them and we all change into our matching Christmas pyjamas. Jamie's say 'daddy bear' mine says 'mommy bear' Dulcie's say 'little bear' and Charlotte's say 'baby bear'.

"Aww look at us! I want photos of us" I grin as Jamie holds Dulcie and I have Charlotte. I grab my phone and hold it at arms length, making sure our tops can be seen as I snap a few photos of us. One of us all grinning and then Charlotte sticks her tongue out like Dulcie does and Jamie kisses my cheek causing me to close my eyes and giggle as I take another.

"My favourite girls" he grins as we flick through the photos. "I love them!" I smile shyly putting my phone down. "Daddy and Dakota please can we watch a film in your bed?" Dulcie grins, jumping up onto our bed when Jamie puts her down.

"I suppose it won't hurt one night" he laughs softly and I feed Charlotte carefully whilst they pick a film. Once she's fed and burped we sit in bed against the headboard and Dulcie lays to the side with her head on Jamie's legs. I rest Charlotte in my arms and she's soon asleep.
Jamie kisses my head as I rest it on his shoulder, yawning softly.

----

I jump awake. Jamie's carefully taking Charlotte from my arms, but he's stopped mid-air. "You scared me" I mumble, rubbing my eyes. "Sorry baby I didn't mean to.. you were both asleep, I'm going to lay her down" he kisses my forehead and walks to her bassinet, laying her in before coming back to the bed and getting In. I yawn and shuffle down so I'm laying beside him.

"I'm so tired I'm sorry" I whisper, frowning. "Hey don't worry about it baby.. you was up early, We've had a busy day too" he kisses my head repeatedly and pulls me closer to him.

"I was dreaming of our wedding. It's going to be a beautiful day" I whisper sleepily and he grins, kissing my cheek. "With you there, I don't doubt that at all" he whispers and I lift my head to gaze at him before kissing him gently.

"Thank you for my Christmas gifts, today was the best" I kiss him again and he smiles shyly. "Thank you for mine.." he says and we fall silent. I kiss his chest and he strokes my hair softly. "Baby?" He whispers after a few minutes "hmm?" I wrap my arm over him more.

"The day after tomorrow I booked a jet for us to go Aspen" he kisses my head and my head shoots up to look at him. "Wait really?!" I grin, my eyes filling up. He nods and kisses me gently.

"Thank you so so much" I grin, stroking his cheek as I kiss him again. "I know how much you love it there.. I've never been to Mel's Aspen house" he smiles shyly. "You'll love it! I love you so much" I gaze at him.

"I love you so much.. now sleep baby, I'll wake with Charlotte if she needs anything" he kisses my forehead softly and I curl myself into him again. He holds me close and slowly, my eyes close, sleep washing over me once more as I hold onto the man I love with everything I know.

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️