Chapter 1 - Accident and Mistake

The Human World

Chaerin’s POV

I’m on my way to meet the bastard, the bastard who ruined my night, I’m in the middle of a family gathering when that bastard called and demanded that we should meet to talk about our thesis project. I’m on my last year in college and every subject that I took is getting harder. It’s stressing me out, as an I.T. student I have to make a certain program for my thesis together with my partner. Making a program is alright to me, but the thing that is not okay is my partner, the bastard Lee Seungri. I hate that guy and there are two reasons why.

First reason, every time I suggest something for our project he keeps on rejecting it. But when I asked him of his ideas he just keeps on smirking at me, so how will we able to start our project if we don’t have definite plan yet. I already have the urge to smash my laptop in his face every time we’re together.

Second reason, he is such a flirt. I know he’s cute but he don’t have the right to be like that to any other girls, especially with me. It’s grossing me out; I just want to pop his eyes every time he looks at me with a hint of mischief. I already asked my professor if I could switch partner but he rejected it, which means I’m going to be stressed out until this damn project is over.

Which brings me back to why I’m here in my car, driving my ass out to Itaewon, that Seungrat called me earlier to discuss our thesis, according to him he already have a brilliant plan for our project that will surely land us a high grade. Who would believe in that, I don’t. So I ignored all his calls and text messages but when he called my mother (I don’t even know how he got my mother’s contact number) all things went his way. Ommoni forced me to meet him up because according to her we should prioritize our studies. So I’ve got no choice but to go to Itaewon where that Seungrat is currently at.

♫ Phone ringing ♫

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad

I know you still think about the times we had”

I say, “fuck that nigga that you think you found

And since you picked up I know he’s not around”

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered without looking who the caller is.

“Anneyonghaseyo my dear Chaecat”

Speaking of the devil, the rat called just to annoy me again. Oh God, please grant me a lot of patience dealing with this man, I already want to commit a murder just hearing his voice.

“What do you want?” I growled at him. “I’m on my way there so you don’t have to call.”

“I’m just checking baby if you’re really gonna come.” He said.

“Don’t call me baby rat, I don’t have a plan of seeing you right now, you’ve been calling all night bugging me to meet you, why did you not sense that I don’t want to see you. You even called my mother, how did you even got my mother’s phone number?” I said.

“From a reliable source babe, I want you to come so I’ve thought of an idea that will surely make you come. I like your mother by the way, she seems very nice.”

“You’re becoming a pain in my ass rat, I really hate you right now.”

“I bet you have a lovely ass babe.” He said.

“LEE SEUNGRI, I HOPE THAT PLAN OF YOURS FOR OUR THESIS IS GOOD, IF NOT I WILL PESONALLY KILL YOU SO THAT YOU’LL BE GONE IN MY LIFE FOR GOOD.” I hysterically said.

“Wow babe, I didn’t know you love me that much. Why don’t you relax for awhile, you’ve been taking this project of ours seriously I bet you’re already stressed out.”